Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Anime Gallery - CnC Appreciated :)

Creator: Kibblinator March 18, 2011 11:36am
1 2
Kibblinator
<Member>
Kibblinator's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2011 1:21pm | Report
Slizer002 wrote:

Hmmm..... I am too curious now, DAMN YOU! xD

But it looks pretty good, thought some parts seems abit too "digitalized" to me, could be that is something you might wanna look into? ;)

Oh and thanks for the tips, I probably wont do anything about it - Just seems like too much time I would spend on makeing something I could've done better 5 years ago. Just makes me so frustrated, but who knows should I ever end up being too bored for a long periods of time I might do something about it :)

Alrighty then ;). i'll give you a riddle, and if you can solve it, i'll tell you my gender ok? It's fairly easy and very common:

You're in a mansion and the power's out. You see a green door and a red door. Pick one (it doesn't matter which.) Now you see a purple door and a orange door. Pick one (again, it doesn't matter which you pick). Now you see a door with a golden handle and a door with a silver handle. Pick one. You finally come to some signs on three doors. One says "Death from drowning," another says "Death from machine guns," and the last one says "Death from electric chair." Then you see a big sign off to the side that says "Or stay in the mansion and starve to death."

What do you choose and still live?
Illuvitarian
<Member>
Illuvitarian's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2011 4:04pm | Report
Is the answer none you go back and pick the door which you didn't pick before with the silver/gold handle and see where that leads ya?
I'm sorry I'm new to this site and like riddles is all ;)

+rep me if you like what I got to say. Semper Fi!

Illuvitarian
<Member>
Illuvitarian's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2011 4:07pm | Report
Lol wow I'm dumb you pick the door with the electric chair hahahahaha the powers out right ;) yay for safety!!

+rep me if you like what I got to say. Semper Fi!

1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide