Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Flip-Flap's gallery

Creator: Flip-Flap January 13, 2013 4:18am
1 2
TinyStar
<Altruistic Artist>
TinyStar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2013 10:00am | Report
That looks great! :) I usually use 500x150 or 450x150,but t just depends on what you think looks best :3 500X175 is a good size too. Anyways,if you do open your own shop I'd love to request a signature (:
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2013 3:44pm | Report
I typically use 500X175 :D but all of the sizes that the others said are very good as well.
Flip-Flap
<Member>
Flip-Flap's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2013 5:24am | Report
Hey there !
Yeah I know, I was supposed to make a new sign like 2 days ago, but I have a problem : I can't find proper fonts, it has always been something really hard for me, and I was wondering if you had some advices about it !

Thanks a lot !
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 4:08am | Report
Some really nice fonts can be found at www.dafont.com Most of them are free, but be careful because some you have to pay.
Flip-Flap
<Member>
Flip-Flap's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2013 7:19am | Report
Hey there !
It's been quite a while, I tried many things, but never really suceeded to anything I liked. So I'm kinda disapointed, but here's one sign, I know it's not really good, but I'd appreciate advices !

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2013 7:25am | Report
mmm for me, I don't like the text and outer glow on the border. I'd use a different placement and location, font is fine though I think, I'd definitely remove the stroke though :p. I think it's too big as well, you usually don't want the capital of the word from text (the S in Soak) to be bigger than the focal // Nami's head in this case. I'd put it on full opacity, next to nami's head or under the tree branch without the stroke and either green or red color/ clipping mask

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Tsuki
<Member>
Tsuki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2013 3:53am | Report

500X175 looks better than 500X150 for most images, just sayin'. and you can still fit plenty of text under that size :P

Couldn't agree with you more! ^^

I quite like the signature. The "Honeycomb Effect" you put on the Kha'Zix is rather nice and fits the theme of the signature. Good job! :)
s|
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to Heaven." ~ William Shakespeare
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide