Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How to make a Signature?

Creator: screwblum May 27, 2011 10:12pm
screwblum
<Member>
screwblum's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 8:48pm | Report
Thanx,

Imma go try out each of your ways and see which one I think goes best

Thank you WrathWaffleWarrior, spooon, L1LShadow, JEFFY40HANDS, jhoijhoi and palzm for the sigs :3
screwblum
<Member>
screwblum's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 10:36pm | Report
2. After creating your canvas, you first want to post your image/stock in (if necessary render your image/stock going around it with a lasso tool deleting the background). For the majority of my sginatures i render the image out only to add smaller effects and filters to it later. I keep the background so i don't have to google one that looks fitting.

Due to the fact that I have never dealt with PS before, What do you mean by "posting" my image/stock in? Sorry for not knowing what seems like simple stuff.

Thank you WrathWaffleWarrior, spooon, L1LShadow, JEFFY40HANDS, jhoijhoi and palzm for the sigs :3
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 10:38pm | Report
'Post' referring to 'input'. Copy and paste ^_^
screwblum
<Member>
screwblum's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 11:47pm | Report

I think I did good :)

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 11:52pm | Report
lol nice, I'd say move the text down a bit and make it green, it fits with the scheme :x

what exactly did you do in this sig besides render out kat (or find a kat render) and get a background and stick her on it and put on text? just curious ^_^ any effects or anything?

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
screwblum
<Member>
screwblum's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 11:58pm | Report
I just used an Outer Glow effect on the Kat render, and used special brushes to make the background. Thats it ^_^

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2011 12:04am | Report
oo you made the background from scratch? vnice :)

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
screwblum
<Member>
screwblum's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2011 12:08am | Report

screwblum
<Member>
screwblum's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2011 12:54am | Report

Here's a Malzahar I did. I think the Text is a little hard to read and could be centered more, but other than that I think It's good. Suggestions?

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2011 12:57am | Report
Pretty good, text color is fine, you don't want it to pop out.

But def. center it.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide