Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

JEFFY40HANDS' Signature Shop (Creating...

Creator: JEFFY40HANDS August 3, 2011 8:27am
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 10, 2012 8:24pm | Report

Alright chub, TOTALLY didnt see your size request before this was finished. I can make a new one for you if you want.

@otherrequests: I'll get on em when I'm in the mood, for now I wanna play and relx.
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 10, 2012 9:19pm | Report
@JEFFY I know I shouldn't be expressing me opinion (CNC) but I just want to say:

I like this style, you've improved a lot and its great seeing you try out new techniques. However it seems a bit rough though, try softening up some areas (try smudging with less scatter more strength with more strokes, or a softer brush) and experimenting with dodge and burn tool to help with lighting and also avoid smudging too much of the focal (render). Also, lastly, the text isn't too bad but could also do with some work, I struggle myself on text so if i do find the recipe for how to make good text in signatures ill be happy to share it! >:D

Also on a side note, I've heard you're addicted to Diablo 3 ^_^ I 'was' till I overplayed it, awesome game, managed to get a lv. 55 Hardcore before it died due to lag issues, and also I'm still fighting my way, or should i say gear grinding my way to try and fight the Act III boss on Inferno with my barb xD would love to play with you sometime [if possible], it's pretty boring solo. However, I'm guessing you're on NA? If so, I'm on the EU servers atm ;'(

Thanks, keep up good work ^_^
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 10, 2012 11:55pm | Report

Alright chub, TOTALLY didnt see your size request before this was finished. I can make a new one for you if you want.

@otherrequests: I'll get on em when I'm in the mood, for now I wanna play and relx.

it's okay. i can do that myself. thanks~
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 10, 2012 11:57pm | Report
actually Jeffy. could you help me resize it. my photobucket isn't working :P. sry if i bothered you :/.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2012 2:22am | Report
@xiao: thank you very much. I appreciate your cnc and ill try what youve suggested. If i find the recipe for text first i will surely clue you in.
As well yes im addicted to d3. Got a level 53 demon hunter act one on hell difficulty. I would enjoy playing with someone else too. So should i ever get the chance it would be awesome.
@chubby: ill see what i can do...it is like 5 am and im unsure as to why im still awake.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2012 12:55am | Report
Sorry people for not getting down to business with your requests. Ive been doing a lot of "personal" pieces. Mainly due to the fact that at times im just surfing the web and i spot something i like. That typically becomes a piece i work on to practice or try new things. Thus, ive been more focused on improving my own abilities with images i can easily work with, request pieces are just as important and allow me to achieve similar goals, however certain styles or approaches cannot be so easily utilized all the time. That means, some of the images you give me to work with do not always work well for a style im trying out. That said i could try to achieve my "experimental" goals with your sigs, but the end result might not be as good due to whatever limitation arise. Thank you for your paitence.
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2012 9:36pm | Report
Feel free to try new styles on my signature if you want to :D
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
Athradien
<Member>
Athradien's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2012 2:52am | Report
Image: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120422100329/leagueoflegends/images/d/d4/Nocturne_OriginalSkin_Ch.jpg
Spoiler: Click to view

Text: The Story So Far - Athradien (Preferably have the Athradien below the other text)

Also just wanted to say that I think your work is awesome and I really like your style :)
Credit for Signature: Jeffy40Hands
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2012 11:08pm | Report

Here ya go, the image was a little hard for me to work with, but I did what I could. Hope you like it (Text is one of my weakest points when it comes to tags, so I did the best I could there too)

@Other Requests: Sorry if I skipped ahead to work on this one. I'm still doing more personal pieces as training/practice/experimentation. Athraden's request used a stock which is more conducive to my current style, thus easier to work with. I will attend to my other requests when I feel up to it, if you wish to withdraw your request I completely understand.
Athradien
<Member>
Athradien's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2012 11:36pm | Report

Here ya go, the image was a little hard for me to work with, but I did what I could. Hope you like it (Text is one of my weakest points when it comes to tags, so I did the best I could there too) \

This is ****ing awesome <3 Perfect style for the image. Thanks tonnes
+1
Credit for Signature: Jeffy40Hands

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide