Joxuu's paint sketchie shopCreator: Joxuu November 5, 2014 2:13pm
Been fixing the hair for quite some time now, still lot's to fix. Mostly unhappy with the "front" hair. It's leaning too much towards the left, some hairs are attached and they look.. "un-sharp".
I do stuff still but I usually do them for a while but when I try to continue them later on, I'm blacked out and I rather start something new.
You need to log in before commenting.
Really early lines. Going to fix/incoming;
* Left ear looks kinda small (Even tough the wolf is slightly leaning towards left)
* Right top lines look sort of out of balance. Especially the ones right next to the right ear.
* Bottom line under the chin is too straight
* Fur layer around the cheek is too straight
* Other fur layer at the weird blank space. It's going to be the toughest one to draw though.
Second work in progress: