Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

It's time for the Midseason 11 Guide Contest! Create or update guides in the following 3 weeks for the chance to win up to $200 in prizes!
's Forum Avatar

Keondre's Signature Shop!!

Creator: Keondre April 18, 2012 8:40pm
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1531
Joined:
Aug 22nd, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2012 11:23am | Report
Lol Poor xiron, has his name crossed out XD Was that intentional? Also TIME TO ORDER A SIG WOOT!
Strangely enough, my sister had this same look when i walked in her room the other day >.> She was cosplaying Erza Scarlet. Freaky stuff @_@. But uh, here is the pic! i need the sig, and the name Erza Scarlet on it :P
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17500000/Erza-Scarlet-fairy-tail-17532508-666-800.jpg
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Posts:
2214
Joined:
Jan 18th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2012 11:29am | Report
I'll work on it after I am done with my game.
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2191
Joined:
May 7th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2012 11:33am | Report
Keondre wrote:


I hope it's good.

It's awesome!
Dont listen to Arcana, he has no idea :P

Arcana3 wrote:

Lol Poor xiron, has his name crossed out XD Was that intentional? Also TIME TO ORDER A SIG WOOT!
Strangely enough, my sister had this same look when i walked in her room the other day >.> She was cosplaying Erza Scarlet. Freaky stuff @_@. But uh, here is the pic! i need the sig, and the name Erza Scarlet on it :P
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17500000/Erza-Scarlet-fairy-tail-17532508-666-800.jpg

How old's your sister? :P
Thanks to Vavena!

Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1531
Joined:
Aug 22nd, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2012 11:42am | Report
Lol... I do, it looks amazing <3 just saying your name is crossed you you nub :3 And also she is 20 xD She is why i seem really mean :3 She teaches me everything xD
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2191
Joined:
May 7th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2012 11:45am | Report
Arcana3 wrote:

Lol... I do, it looks amazing <3 just saying your name is crossed you you nub :3 And also she is 20 xD She is why i seem really mean :3 She teaches me everything xD

Say her hello from a super handsom guy.
She should know me better as *****checker24 :P

Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1531
Joined:
Aug 22nd, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2012 11:47am | Report
She says "***** please, tell your nerd friend, that hes and *** and cant pick up a girl in his life. *****checker24? rofl, only idiots come up with that name. Tell him to gtfo the computer and go work out. Fat *** nerd players >.>" Uhhh sorry?
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2191
Joined:
May 7th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2012 11:51am | Report
Arcana3 wrote:

She says "***** please, tell your nerd friend, that hes and *** and cant pick up a girl in his life. *****checker24? rofl, only idiots come up with that name. Tell him to gtfo the computer and go work out. Fat *** nerd players >.>" Uhhh sorry?

She actually said weird thing point weird thing some other weird thing? Cool!
Also: I feel offended! :C
Thanks to Kirluu!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
9545
Joined:
Nov 18th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2012 11:53am | Report
i kinda think arcana just typed that right there :p
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2191
Joined:
May 7th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2012 11:55am | Report
Quoted:

i kinda think arcana just typed that right there :p

I dont think so, tbh. Arcana is this weird, his sister has to be his "weridiness" multiplied by 99999999.
Just kidding Arcana :*
Thanks to MissMaw!

Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1531
Joined:
Aug 22nd, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2012 11:59am | Report
lol... Nah i didnt type that she grabbed the computer and typed this xD So uh.. Sorry again? And also i wouldn't type that >.> I grabbed it back and put quotation marks around it xD. Sorry xiron :3, i can delete it? You want me too xD
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide