Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

MOBAVERSE Gallery

Creator: JEFFY40HANDS January 7, 2012 11:50am
4126 posts - page 116 of 413
Nyoike
<Member>
Nyoike's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 8:09pm | Report

CnC please!

I am extremely pleased with how this turned out, I even recorded me doing it, but no sound, possibly going to do a voice overlay tutorial, either way, got it done, very happy with it, and am working on the tut for it!
To be updated soon!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 8:13pm | Report
I like it a lot. I feel that riot made the mistake by making his eyes red when his overall color scheme is (to me) greenish blue. But I like the contrast of your piece. Looks great 9/10. Could I get you to cnc my halo smudge sig on the previous page?

Edit: did you use topaz at all?
Nyoike
<Member>
Nyoike's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 9:12pm | Report
I was gonna CnC all of the sigs you made on the last couple pages as soon as I got this tut done, or at least rendering/uploading.

And yeah, Topaz, a decent amount, you can see when I get the vid tut up ;)
To be updated soon!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 9:19pm | Report
Ooo well I await your cnc.

To mask the topaz a bit you can try reducing the opacity on it.

I like it a lot buddy.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 9:28pm | Report
as it turns out I made this the wrong size T_T

but I still love how it turned out
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 9:37pm | Report
Noice amanda
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 9:39pm | Report
it looks blizzard-y? or at least that was what I was going for when I made it.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 9:44pm | Report
Looks pretty good. And yes blizzardy. Try following the flow of the image more maybe? Overall though 8 outta 10
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 9:57pm | Report
first real attempt at a significant amount of smudging...so I still need some practice

EDIT: This is a WiP....not sure I like it...but I also don't like this Lee Sin skin so who knows.
Nyoike
<Member>
Nyoike's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 10:24pm | Report
Quoted:

Very nice, smudging is done really well, and the text blends in and sticks out at the same time.
Only issues I have is "It" is really difficult to see, and some of the smudging pixels are extremely apparent/stand out~ish. Overall 8.5/10, try blurring the edges of the upper layer of smudges, and monkey with the "It" part of the text.

Quoted:

Again, very nice, good smudging, good text, all visible, but not too apparent. Unlike the last one, the top layer of smudge look good being crisp. Basically only issue I have with this one is the render is so covered up, the focal point seems like such a small spot. Overall 9/10, try making a little more of the render visible.

Quoted:

Very nice, crisp render, good smudging, good text placement. Main issue is that it seems to draw too much attention, and the top left corner bothers me a bit, I don't like it going from white to green that fast personally. Overall 8/10, try smudging the top left corner a little more outward and giving the text more of a greenish color.

Quoted:

Very nice, colors all work together perfectly, has background sparkles, very good text placement and text. Main issues are the darker box that you have around the text goes across the whole thing, IMO it should stop after the is done, and there seems to be a tad too much for sparkles on the render IMO. Overall 8.5/10, erase more of the sparkles on the render and stop the text box sooner.

Quoted:

Very nice, good smudging, lots of noise in the background, but minimal on the render. Main issue is, like the above one, text box goes across the whole sig. Only other issue would be that the render seems like it might be too sharp, or it might just be me. Overall 8.5/10, end the text box sooner, and if you sharpened the render at all, reduce the opacity of that layer a little.

Quoted:

Very good, so many sparkles, good text/placement, good background and render combo. Main issue is that the text seems to grab a little too much attention. Overall 9/10, try changing the color of the text to a blue or purple.

Quoted:

I like what you did to this, but I also don't like the fact that there is so much noise on top of the render. The other main problem I have is that there is no real focal point it seems, my eyes end up jumping all over it. Overall 6.5/10, make a render layer on top to reduce noise on it, try and create a definite focal point, try cropping it to the point where the flail isn't in the sig to make it a lot easier.

Whew, that's the most CnC I've ever done, I feel good about it though!

Overall, this community is coming along to be a great gfx place!

Edit: the tut video is all done rendering, time to upload!
To be updated soon!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide