Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Natuhlee's Sig Shop

Creator: Natuhlee December 10, 2013 12:45pm
223 posts - page 2 of 23
Natuhlee
<Altruistic Artist>
Natuhlee's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2013 4:03pm | Report
Quoted:

•Specific Champion? Could I have multiple ones, please? :3 Lulu (Winter Wonder), Zyra (Haunted), Morgana (Ghost Bride), Nidalee (Headhunter), and Thresh (Just classic ^_^).
•Pop Out?: No thank you :)
•Border? Nah
•Color Theme: Blue/green/turquoiseish (In this regard, I was hoping maybe you could use the skins for the champions? :3)
•Any Text?: Don't touch my carry.
•Could the height be less than 150, please?

As I'm sure you can see, I'm a support main. I saw your Thresh one, and I really liked it, so I'm gonna give you a chance ;D

Well this was a challenge but I enjoyed it. You're special cuz you get two versions lol. I'm more fond of the second one but I couldn't really decide. So here we go:

I have centered versions of both if you prefer them that way:). Let me know watchu think, good or bad lol.

Like my signature? Get a free one here!
LalaSama
<Member>
LalaSama's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2013 5:09pm | Report
I personally really like the second one, good job!

But in all honesty the first one looks a little bit scramble :<
I love the idea of word banners/sigs but for this one it might not have been the best idea.

I love your work so far tho keep up the good work <3

Keep an eye out for my soon to be published guides ;)
Natuhlee
<Altruistic Artist>
Natuhlee's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2013 5:36pm | Report
LalaSama wrote:

I personally really like the second one, good job!

But in all honesty the first one looks a little bit scramble :<
I love the idea of word banners/sigs but for this one it might not have been the best idea.

I love your work so far tho keep up the good work <3

Yeah I agree. That's why I made the second cuz I felt that way. Not used to using more than one render so wasn't quite sure how to deal with it lol. But thank you for your input. It helps me a lot in future siggies. And thank you! That means a lot. :)

Emi
<Fabulous>
Emi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2013 5:48pm | Report
Natuhlee wrote:

Well this was a challenge but I enjoyed it. You're special cuz you get two versions lol. I'm more fond of the second one but I couldn't really decide. So here we go:

I have centered versions of both if you prefer them that way:). Let me know watchu think, good or bad lol.

Holy frick. Both are amazing! Am I weird for saying that I like the first one better? xD I think it's just that since supports are in the backgroundish, it sort of fits better. :) I love it, thank you! Even though you said it was free, I'm going to +Rep for all of the effort you put into it :D
Thanks to Ubnoxius for the sig!
OhHellNoo
<Member>
OhHellNoo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2013 6:30pm | Report
Hi there! I'm making my first guide, so if you can help me out by providing some artwork, I'd be more than honored to credit you... as soon as I figure that out...

•Specific Champion?/More than one?/ Something or someone not League-related: Well, my guide is based on Leona... and sadly that's the only champion I play atm... Any other support champions (excluding Blitzcranks, Nidalee, Soraka, Morgana, and any yordles) you can add as well. Preferably Sona :D
•Pop Out?: Yes/No?. Not sure what a pop out is, but whatever works for you.
•Border: Yes/No?(Usually doesn't apply to Pop outs). Again, whatever works for you!
•Color Theme: Purple/Blue/Idc. Hm... that's a tricky one. You can work with whatever fits with you, but if you can't come up with any ideas, you can probably do Teal and Orange, Black and Red, or Green with Black. Maybe any color with black idk...
•Any Text?: Summoner Quote/Any Quote/Summoner Name/None/etc...: My summoner name is OhHellNoo. Does that count? If you can come up with something like "Ward please. OhHellNoo." That'll be brilliant.
•Anything Else You can Think of!:) I main support and hate yordles... does that count for anything?

I also made a thread to look for people who can help me out with the art work. I'll leave a link here, and if you're interested in helping me, that'll be great!

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/artists-corner/any-leona-artsy-people-willing-to-help-me-26603
Emi
<Fabulous>
Emi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2013 7:48pm | Report
Oh hey, dude! Natuhlee, I actually know this guy and I was bragging to him about how awesome you were ^_^ You don't mind me spreading the word about you a bit, do you? I'll stop if you want me to :)
Made this sig myself :)
Natuhlee
<Altruistic Artist>
Natuhlee's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2013 8:43pm | Report
Quoted:

Holy frick. Both are amazing! Am I weird for saying that I like the first one better? xD I think it's just that since supports are in the backgroundish, it sort of fits better. :) I love it, thank you! Even though you said it was free, I'm going to +Rep for all of the effort you put into it :D

No it's all good haha. I'm glad you like it! Makes me really happy to hear that. And thanks so much! That really helps me. I had a lot of fun making this one cuz I love supporting too! But thanks for the request and stop by if ya ever need a new one!

Natuhlee
<Altruistic Artist>
Natuhlee's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2013 8:45pm | Report
Quoted:

Oh hey, dude! Natuhlee, I actually know this guy and I was bragging to him about how awesome you were ^_^ You don't mind me spreading the word about you a bit, do you? I'll stop if you want me to :)

Whoops didn't see this or I would have combined it w/ my last reply. Aww thanks :). No of course not, I encourage it if anything lol.

IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2013 8:51pm | Report
•Specific Champion?Demonblade Tryndamere
•Pop Out?: Yes
•Border: No
•Color Theme: idc
•Any Text?: This look.... it's growing on me!
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Thank you to Nameless for this awesome signature

Natuhlee
<Altruistic Artist>
Natuhlee's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2013 8:58pm | Report
OhHellNoo wrote:

Hi there! I'm making my first guide, so if you can help me out by providing some artwork, I'd be more than honored to credit you... as soon as I figure that out...

•Specific Champion?/More than one?/ Something or someone not League-related: Well, my guide is based on Leona... and sadly that's the only champion I play atm... Any other support champions (excluding Blitzcranks, Nidalee, Soraka, Morgana, and any yordles) you can add as well. Preferably Sona :D
•Pop Out?: Yes/No?. Not sure what a pop out is, but whatever works for you.
•Border: Yes/No?(Usually doesn't apply to Pop outs). Again, whatever works for you!
•Color Theme: Purple/Blue/Idc. Hm... that's a tricky one. You can work with whatever fits with you, but if you can't come up with any ideas, you can probably do Teal and Orange, Black and Red, or Green with Black. Maybe any color with black idk...
•Any Text?: Summoner Quote/Any Quote/Summoner Name/None/etc...: My summoner name is OhHellNoo. Does that count? If you can come up with something like "Ward please. OhHellNoo." That'll be brilliant.
•Anything Else You can Think of!:) I main support and hate yordles... does that count for anything?

I also made a thread to look for people who can help me out with the art work. I'll leave a link here, and if you're interested in helping me, that'll be great!

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/artists-corner/any-leona-artsy-people-willing-to-help-me-26603

I'd be more than happy to make something for you:). Just before I start I want to make sure I understand ya. You don't want a sig but more of a "banner?" So bigger of course, but do you want any text with it? Like: "Support Leona Guide." Or Just the text you told me, "Ward Please. OhHellNoo". or... "Ward Please. A Guide by: OhHellNoo." And would you like me to use her traditional splash art/skin or maybe her pool party one, (or any of the others): click meh
Or even some custom fan-made artwork is a possibility too.

And one last question... Do you want mini banners/ dividers for the guide? (if that's what I'm making, if not don't bother reading this). Examples: "Summoner Spells," "Masteries," "Items," etc. Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure that I get it right c:

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide