Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Natuhlee's Sig Shop

Creator: Natuhlee December 10, 2013 12:45pm
223 posts - page 4 of 23
BankaiNick
<Member>
BankaiNick's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2013 5:16pm | Report
•Specific Champion?/More than one?/ Something or someone not League-related? Umm. I'd like mid champs like Karthus, Syndra, and lux preferrably in the middle.
•Pop Out?: Yes/No? Yes.
•Border: Yes/No?(Usually doesn't apply to Pop outs) No.
•Color Theme: Purple/Blue/Idc: Umm. Since there are two dark champions and a light one, try to use that team to give contrast to the champs.
•Any Text?: Summoner Quote/Any Quote/Summoner Name/None/etc... Put in big somewhere my name BankaiNick. and also somewhere smaller use Mada Mada Dane.
•Anything Else You can Think of!:) I really appreciated your time and efforts, and it's unneccesary for you to rush; i'm not impatient. :)
Natuhlee
<Altruistic Artist>
Natuhlee's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2013 7:54pm | Report
OhHellNoo wrote:

Simple and nothing too flashy. Works for me! Now I have to figure out how to add this as my signuture picture :p.

For the banner, you can use any skin, but I'm leaning towards her pool party skin. If you already started, it's fine. I don't want to stress you out to much, but other than that this is pretty good.

Edit: Well now that I take a second look at this, could you removed the teal and orange border things? And if possible, move the "OhHellNoo" close to Sona if you can.

So two versions:

or

I tried making the "OhHellNoo" vertical like "Ward Please," but it wouldn't fit and it looked odd. So I hope it works horizontal instead. Once again, if anything bothers ya just let me know and I can redo it. No worries I enjoy doing it it's not a chore:).If you aren't feeling this version in particular I can always make an entirely new one. And I'll start on your banner soon!

Like my signature? Get a free one here!
97BligenN
<Member>
97BligenN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2013 4:34am | Report
Natuhlee wrote:

Wow thank you. That means so much to me!<3 Love your sig btw.

Which one haha? I have 3 or 4 randomed :D
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2013 5:09pm | Report
garfield incoming
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Natuhlee
<Altruistic Artist>
Natuhlee's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2013 5:43pm | Report
OhHellNoo wrote:

Hi there! I'm making my first guide, so if you can help me out by providing some artwork, I'd be more than honored to credit you... as soon as I figure that out...

•Specific Champion?/More than one?/ Something or someone not League-related: Well, my guide is based on Leona... and sadly that's the only champion I play atm... Any other support champions (excluding Blitzcranks, Nidalee, Soraka, Morgana, and any yordles) you can add as well. Preferably Sona :D
•Pop Out?: Yes/No?. Not sure what a pop out is, but whatever works for you.
•Border: Yes/No?(Usually doesn't apply to Pop outs). Again, whatever works for you!
•Color Theme: Purple/Blue/Idc. Hm... that's a tricky one. You can work with whatever fits with you, but if you can't come up with any ideas, you can probably do Teal and Orange, Black and Red, or Green with Black. Maybe any color with black idk...
•Any Text?: Summoner Quote/Any Quote/Summoner Name/None/etc...: My summoner name is OhHellNoo. Does that count? If you can come up with something like "Ward please. OhHellNoo." That'll be brilliant.
•Anything Else You can Think of!:) I main support and hate yordles... does that count for anything?

I also made a thread to look for people who can help me out with the art work. I'll leave a link here, and if you're interested in helping me, that'll be great!

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/artists-corner/any-leona-artsy-people-willing-to-help-me-26603

Here's your banner!

I hope that it fits what you imagined/want. If not, don't be shy to let me know:)

Natuhlee
<Altruistic Artist>
Natuhlee's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2013 5:43pm | Report
97BligenN wrote:

Which one haha? I have 3 or 4 randomed :D

The Leblanc one in particular, but they are all well-done.

OhHellNoo
<Member>
OhHellNoo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2013 5:47pm | Report
Natuhlee wrote:

Here's your banner!

I hope that it fits what you imagined/want. If not, don't be shy to let me know:)

Wow... I don't know what to say except thank you! This banner is pretty freakin' smexy if you ask me. Once I finish my guide I'll credit you for the banner... but I also need to know how to put up the banner... Anyone know by chance?

Edit: Could you possibly remove the "Ward Please" quote? I still not 100% what I want to name my guide, so I think having the "A guide by: OhHellNoo" would be good enough.
Natuhlee
<Altruistic Artist>
Natuhlee's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2013 6:36pm | Report

•Specific Champion? I like garfield
•Pop Out?: I dunno, whatever you want
•Border: w/e you want
•Color Theme: garfield themed
•Any Text?: maybe my name, throatslasher
•Anything Else You can Think of!:) I like garfield

Thanks in advance

I love this comic too so this was fun:). Let me know watcha think! I tried to make it look like coffee stains on the newspaper. (Incase you were wondering what that was lol). And like any other of my work, if you don't like it I can try again for ya.

Natuhlee
<Altruistic Artist>
Natuhlee's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2013 6:42pm | Report
OhHellNoo wrote:

Wow... I don't know what to say except thank you! This banner is pretty freakin' smexy if you ask me. Once I finish my guide I'll credit you for the banner... but I also need to know how to put up the banner... Anyone know by chance?

Edit: Could you possibly remove the "Ward Please" quote? I still not 100% what I want to name my guide, so I think having the "A guide by: OhHellNoo" would be good enough.

Here you are:

Anytime:).And thanks! Glad to hear you like it c:

-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2013 6:47pm | Report
Love the smudging effects on that Leona one!
Looks like glitter / smoke :D

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide