Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Nyoike's Signature Shop

Creator: Nyoike April 4, 2011 2:06pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

388 posts - page 31 of 39
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2011 12:49pm | Report
schweet sigs bro :)
death o death
<Member>
death o death's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2011 12:59pm | Report
@infraynor how do you have a answer on all?
are you god or something. OKAY, now I'm frustrated, if god play lol how can he be merciful?
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2011 1:13pm | Report

are you god or something. OKAY, now I'm frustrated, if god play lol how can he be merciful?

+1
Infraynor
<Member>
Infraynor's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2011 3:14pm | Report
What do you mean?
Sigs made by me.

Please +Rep me.
Nyoike
<Member>
Nyoike's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2011 9:36pm | Report
Infraynor wrote:

Don't sharpen the whole image, ruins the depth, just sharpen the focal.
Also for text, a couple main rules.
Never, ever, use bevel or emboss.
Never, ever, use a stroke.
Never, ever, just lower opacity to blend it.
Also, try not to use borders, if you feel you really must then just make it a px stroke border all the way round. Also the text is too big and too far away from the focal, it draws from it.
There's light on the render, but you've added no light source.
Blend the render, also this could've done with some c4ds and fractals to give it flow. Looks really good though. :D KIU!

Sorry if you didn't want a CnC but oh well. :P
If you want I can send you a couple fantastic c4d and fractal packs!

First off I thank you for the honest feedback and I'd be extremely pleased to get some new c4d's/fractals!

As for the sharpening, I used Topaz to give it a more sharp and colorful picture, but I probably did overdo it. I was mostly looking at colors and not at the sharpening.

As for the text, I've been doing a 1% bevel (just to give a little depth), a drop shadow, and a clipping mask for blending, all of which you say should never do.
So I ask, what should I do to blend the text then?

And the borders, yeah, I kinda agree, they are definately not necesary in this image, but in some of my works, esp. like my Jarvan IV one (link), I feel that it completes the sig.

Again, text was /meh, monkeying with it now, will upload what I've gotten so far.

Blending the render, how?

And fractals/c4d's - I used 1 light effect c4d and a nebulae picture for this one, same as I've been doing for a lot of my recent ones. I've been thinking of trying to add more c4d's though.

And basically, death was giving you a compliment to your complete knowledge of sigs.
Basically said that, "If you know as much as you do you must be god, and if god plays LoL, how can he be merciful?"
I think anyway.

And I'll upload a better version of the file tomorrow, possibly some more c4d's, definitely better text, no borders, and I'll see if I can find the layer to unsharpen the background some.
To be updated soon!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2011 10:24pm | Report
Nyoike wrote:

And basically, death was giving you a compliment to your complete knowledge of sigs.
Basically said that, "If you know as much as you do you must be god, and if god plays LoL, how can he be merciful?"
I think anyway.

No he wasn't, he was mocking him because he just walks around bluntly telling people their choices are actually mistakes and just tells them what to do differently lulz.

I.E, he must know everything, I.E. he must be God.
Infraynor
<Member>
Infraynor's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 3:14am | Report
It's not really my words, it's what i've learnt from people far better then me. But remember it's a CnC so it's opinion there's never any need to feel offended or even heed it at all, your style is your style.
Here's some good light images and fractals, i'll make a c4d one later, i'll also try making a couple tuts.
http://www.mediafire.com/?jbo4b5mqipx1j56
Sigs made by me.

Please +Rep me.
Nyoike
<Member>
Nyoike's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 5:34pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

No he wasn't, he was mocking him because he just walks around bluntly telling people their choices are actually mistakes and just tells them what to do differently lulz.

I.E, he must know everything, I.E. he must be God.

... /facepalm

That makes SO much more sense with all of it...

Woops

And @Infraynor, thanks for the packs, but I'll pass on the tuts, I learn rarely anything from tuts anymore, if I do, I'd have found it out my own way, experimenting.

And you still didn't answer how to blend the text...
To be updated soon!
Nyoike
<Member>
Nyoike's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 6:38pm | Report
Revisited the sig, removed the border, tried to blend the text better and relocate it... turned out better, but not sure it's as much better as the amount of work I had to do to get it this better... If you follow that...

Anyway, here the new version is:

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LCCDA.png[/IMG]
To be updated soon!
death o death
<Member>
death o death's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2011 2:35am | Report
thx ^^

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide