Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Smitefire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

Owen's Graphic Shop!

Creator: OwenTheAwesomer November 22, 2015 7:43pm
195 posts - page 14 of 20
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1069
Joined:
May 31st, 2015
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2016 4:51am | Report
Hey there Owen. I haven't had much time to properly thank you fot the header you did a while ago (exams hit me like a truck), so I am here now to do exactly that! Thanks for the header, it fits perfectly in my guide and keep up the good work ^^
SixSence
<Member>
SixSence's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
48
Joined:
Jul 6th, 2015
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2016 6:52am | Report
Hi there Owen.
OK so lets get started :D
Graphic Style:Wallpaper
Size:1366x768
Text:Drag0nWarri0r and In me Wuju lives on
Link:http://pcwallart.com/star-wars-logo-wallpaper-2.html
Other:I would like if you can make the font of the text same or similar tho the star wars logo(w/o star wars logo on the wallpaper)
And i want to be incloded my favorite champions:
Master Yi
Udyr
Mundo
Jax
Thanks ahead and i am looking foward to see wallpaper :D
Thanks to @ Jovy for signature :)
SimonRJ
<Member>
SimonRJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
48
Joined:
Dec 31st, 2015
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2016 7:58am | Report
Thanks a ton Owen, already updating my guide with those amazing dividers! :D
+rep and you are getting a shoutout on my guide :)


Thanks to Emikadon for the cool sig!


Check out my Zed Guide and my Corki Guide! :D
OwenTheAwesomer
<Member>
OwenTheAwesomer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
241
Joined:
May 4th, 2015
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2016 11:17am | Report
Re4XN wrote:
Hey there Owen. I haven't had much time to properly thank you fot the header you did a while ago (exams hit me like a truck), so I am here now to do exactly that! Thanks for the header, it fits perfectly in my guide and keep up the good work ^^


SimonRJ wrote:
Thanks a ton Owen, already updating my guide with those amazing dividers! :D
+rep and you are getting a shoutout on my guide :)


Glad you like your graphics guys!

SixSence wrote:
Hi there Owen.
OK so lets get started :D
Graphic Style:Wallpaper
Size:1366x768
Text:Drag0nWarri0r and In me Wuju lives on
Link:http://pcwallart.com/star-wars-logo-wallpaper-2.html
Other:I would like if you can make the font of the text same or similar tho the star wars logo(w/o star wars logo on the wallpaper)
And i want to be incloded my favorite champions:
Master Yi
Udyr
Mundo
Jax
Thanks ahead and i am looking foward to see wallpaper :D


I will start working on this when I get some free time, I'm really excited to see what I can do!
Thanks to all hard working sig artists <3

"Hope you weren't planning to die of natural causes."
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
8823
Joined:
Jul 3rd, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2016 12:34pm | Report
Signature
"Let's have some real fun"
Any Ahri picture, Challenger Ahri is preferred but no need =)
500x200 unless you think it looks better with other dimensions =)

thanks =)
OwenTheAwesomer
<Member>
OwenTheAwesomer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
241
Joined:
May 4th, 2015
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2016 7:33pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:
Signature
"Let's have some real fun"
Any Ahri picture, Challenger Ahri is preferred but no need =)
500x200 unless you think it looks better with other dimensions =)

thanks =)


I didn't use the Challenger Ahri sig because I made a sig with that skin just a few days ago, and I'm kinda sick of looking at it xD



I hope you like this:






If you want me to try again with the skin then I will certainly do so, hope you like it!

Also,
@SixSence I was working on your wallpaper today but I started to get bored so I did Janitsu's sig to regain some of my creativity, hope you understand.
Thanks to all hard working sig artists <3

"Thanks to Mikaiah for the wonderful sig <3"
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1611
Joined:
Jan 28th, 2015
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2016 8:08pm | Report
I like how you highlighted "real"... hue hue hue
Thanks The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
OwenTheAwesomer
<Member>
OwenTheAwesomer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
241
Joined:
May 4th, 2015
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2016 8:58pm | Report
It looked better highlighted ;)
Thanks to all hard working sig artists <3

"Thanks to Mikaiah for the wonderful sig <3"
Deano321
<Member>
Deano321's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
46
Joined:
Dec 18th, 2014
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2016 3:53am | Report
Hey, amazing work mate!
I'd like to have some headers out of this picture:
http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=dc0531-1453031958.jpg
I don't know which size fits, but it should be the same size like your project riven one.
If you want you can also make something look like it's out of the picture, thats really amazing.
If it's not too much I would like the following sentences on the headers:

"Master Yi Guide by Deano321"
"Introduction"
"Explanation to this build"
"Pros and Cons" or "Pros & Cons"
"Skill Sequence"
"Skill Breakdown"
"Runes"
"Masteries"
"Summoner Spells"
"Jungle Route"
"Patchnotes"
"Changelog"

I can totally understand if thats too much or if it takes time.
I don't set any limits to your creativity because I know it will look awesome!
If there are any questions, just ask me per message or here.
Deano321

Click the Banner for my Master Yi Guide.

Banner made by OwenTheAwesomer! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
TheCoolPanda66
<Member>
TheCoolPanda66's Forum Avatar
Posts:
2
Joined:
Jan 11th, 2016
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2016 12:49pm | Report



Here ya go:






If you want anything changed just ask!



Thank you so much! Look awesome, sorry for late response was on vac and no wifi.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide