Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

rate my latest siggy!

Creator: luxtar23 December 31, 2011 1:13am
1 2
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2012 2:02pm | Report
Only thing I hate about it is the box around the text. It looks really out of place to me.

It does come together well, even though I would change the color of the text.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2012 2:18pm | Report
lol Xiao, I feel like your one of the few that understands me somewhat. But you still troll me T_T
Elleeeeeka
<Member>
Elleeeeeka's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2012 2:44pm | Report
the fact that the render is too purple disturbs me. I'd probably erase a bit of the gradient map uses on that render? o_o , unless it wasn't gradients maps..

purty.

â–ºSig credits: Me
Baloo
<Member>
Baloo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2012 4:02pm | Report
RamenL wrote:

lol Xiao, I feel like your one of the few that understands me somewhat. But you still troll me T_T

Anyone who disagrees is an obvious troll.
Sig made by me, while back. Dont be stealin'
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2012 5:22pm | Report
RamenL wrote:

I haven't trolled you. I think it's clear that you know what you're talking about, generally from your criticism there it portrays some knowledge of gfx. However your criticism isn't much constructive, it seems harsh the way you promote yourself to the user.

I don't know what happened between you and this community since I've been inactive for the past 3+ months but I can say this, you need to calm down ^_^ take a break.
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2012 5:34pm | Report

I haven't trolled you. I think it's clear that you know what you're talking about, generally from your criticism there it portrays some knowledge of gfx. However your criticism isn't much constructive, it seems harsh the way you promote yourself to the user.

I don't know what happened between you and this community since I've been inactive for the past 3+ months but I can say this, you need to calm down ^_^ take a break.

Ok ok, you havent trolled me :D

Lol your so fanny, I like you. For you, Ima take a 3 day break, sound good? Also I agree, my criticism is harsh.. I should be nicer now on..
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide