Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

ReppinFTC's Super Special Secret Sig Shop!

Creator: reppinFTC October 1, 2011 3:46pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
reppinFTC
<Member>
reppinFTC's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2011 10:09pm | Report
Finished:

Had a TON of fun making this one. Let me know if you'd like anything changed/fixed. :D

Thanks to JEFFY40HANDS, Jhoijhoi, The Nameless Bard, Nyoike, AlexanPT, wRAthoFVulk and myself for the dope signatures! Check out my Garen guide! Stop by my Sig Shop!
RanDoMEz
<Member>
RanDoMEz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2011 10:19pm | Report
Can I has a replica of Symphunny's? Text to be RanDoMEz :)
I play on the SEA servers, Platinum as of 1st Jan 2013. I play Jungle/Support with the occasional AD(Ezreal), AP(Twisted Fate), Top(Kha Zix)

I am the translator of the Misaya Twisted Fate Guides
I am a volunteer @ Leaguepedia (translating stuff into Chinese)
I am the caster of the IEM SEA qualifier finals.
reppinFTC
<Member>
reppinFTC's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2011 10:27pm | Report
Its his signature, so I'd prefer to do something a little different. If you send me another image I can see what I can cook up.

Thanks to JEFFY40HANDS, Jhoijhoi, The Nameless Bard, Nyoike, AlexanPT, wRAthoFVulk and myself for the dope signatures! Check out my Garen guide! Stop by my Sig Shop!
Symphunny
<Member>
Symphunny's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 9:32am | Report
reppinFTC wrote:
Finished:

Had a TON of fun making this one. Let me know if you'd like anything changed/fixed. :D

dang, it looks so amazing and shiny like i like it :D green really stands out too much imo.

but one thing, if you have time, can you changed the text to flow better? :P

Special thanks to Brynollf, -FanArt-, Xiaowiriamu (x3), Spooon, reppinFTC and jhoijhoi for making the awesome sigs :P
reppinFTC
<Member>
reppinFTC's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 9:50am | Report
Sure! Flow better in terms of the arrangement/color of the text? or something else?

Symphunny
<Member>
Symphunny's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 9:57am | Report
reppinFTC wrote:

Sure! Flow better in terms of the arrangement/color of the text? or something else?

im not that good with editing and such but id say with everything: background, overall cover, text color and background, etc etc. think you can do it? :P if not, its okay, still looks amazing.

Special thanks to Brynollf, -FanArt-, Xiaowiriamu (x3), Spooon, reppinFTC and jhoijhoi for making the awesome sigs :P
reppinFTC
<Member>
reppinFTC's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 10:12am | Report
Version 2:

Changed the font as well as the font color. Tried to neutralize a little bit of the green with a 2px border that matched the background. I'm a fan of both, up to you :). Sorry if I couldn't get the look you were going for xD, still new to this :D.

Symphunny
<Member>
Symphunny's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 10:28am | Report
reppinFTC wrote:
Version 2:

Changed the font as well as the font color. Tried to neutralize a little bit of the green with a 2px border that matched the background. I'm a fan of both, up to you :). Sorry if I couldn't get the look you were going for xD, still new to this :D.

now that, that looks amazing!
gotta +rep and credit :P
thanks so much!

reppinFTC
<Member>
reppinFTC's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 10:38am | Report
Anytime :)

KingCasanova
<Member>
KingCasanova's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 11:33am | Report
I think I might as well ask for another :P

Text:KingCasanova, Honor through war
Colors: Red and White
Want a nice Sig? KingCasanova's Sig Corner
Current Main Champs: Volibear, Wukong, Amumu, Shyvana, Fizz
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions: