Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

ReppinFTC's Super Special Secret Sig Shop!

Creator: reppinFTC October 1, 2011 3:46pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
reppinFTC
<Member>
reppinFTC's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2011 4:44am | Report
Calibern wrote:

The signature is awesome. XD I really like the background, and font. Thanks, I already gave you the rep.

Thanks so much! Had lots of fun making it :)

Thanks to JEFFY40HANDS, Jhoijhoi, The Nameless Bard, Nyoike, AlexanPT, wRAthoFVulk and myself for the dope signatures! Check out my Garen guide! Stop by my Sig Shop!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 4:02pm | Report
ooh, you gettin good.

the Riven one is by far your best.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
reppinFTC
<Member>
reppinFTC's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 4:13pm | Report
Out of everyone's style, yours is the one that I'm trying to follow :D. When I first saw the Resistance Caitlyn sig you made for Obtains a while back, I was like:

....must...learn....how to do this..

Thanks to JEFFY40HANDS, Jhoijhoi, The Nameless Bard, Nyoike, AlexanPT, wRAthoFVulk and myself for the dope signatures! Check out my Garen guide! Stop by my Sig Shop!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 4:52pm | Report
hehe thanks

one thing you want to work on is your lighting; you did a great job of it in your riven sig;

a good way to do lighting is

if you are using PS

on your render layer

filter > render effects > lighting

play around with that, I usually use the omni light.

also, contrary to popular belief, you actually want text ABOVE your render, not taking up open space, such is in my current sigs; it allows for better flow overall.

try that ^^

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
reppinFTC
<Member>
reppinFTC's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 5:46pm | Report
Here ya go Lugi:

Its okay I guess xD. First time at making a banner so I was kinda lost at certain points, and a little pressed for time :P Sorry its late!

reppinFTC
<Member>
reppinFTC's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 5:48pm | Report
@wrath been using the lighting effects quite a bit actually, a lot of the sigs have the omni effect in them, I just jacked it the hell up on the riven sig :D, worked like a charm ;D

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 5:56pm | Report
nice, did you see mah video?

it is kinda outdated to my current style but still works well, and I still do a lot of the same things.

also, really nice banner, love the effect.

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 6:04pm | Report
It's... it's beautiful...
*cries in it's presence*
True love is found only in yourself.
reppinFTC
<Member>
reppinFTC's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 7:15pm | Report
yeah the battleborn sig for jhoi pretty much got me making sigs :D. Got really into it after I read/watched a buttload of tutorials (mainly yours/xiaos)

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 7:37pm | Report
=D glad I inspired you/helped you! =D

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide