Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

ReppinFTC's Super Special Secret Sig Shop!

Creator: reppinFTC October 1, 2011 3:46pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Nyoike
<Member>
Nyoike's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 7:59pm | Report
So... how does having the text on the render help it flow better?

I need a visual example...

TO FOTOSHOOP!
To be updated soon!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 11:52pm | Report
since you are just directing the eye to the text on the side, as well as it taking space away from your rule of thirds...you generally want 3/9 of the sig with the subject, artistically speaking, although that doesn't always happen. (and sometimes it looks better if it doesn't happen)

the point is, though, you want your background to be pretty prominent, and having text all up in its grill just hurts that.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
reppinFTC
<Member>
reppinFTC's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2011 5:22pm | Report
Still looking for more requests, school settled down for a week or two so I'm looking to get some cool art done :D

Thanks to JEFFY40HANDS, Jhoijhoi, The Nameless Bard, Nyoike, AlexanPT, wRAthoFVulk and myself for the dope signatures! Check out my Garen guide! Stop by my Sig Shop!
Gunnarownsu
<Member>
Gunnarownsu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 12:08am | Report
change: Can you make me guide pictures

http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/October_2011/2011.10.19%20Bundles/Graves_Splash_1_thumb.jpg

my name and it says "A Simple guide to Graves", By Gunnarownsu

Then this

http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/October_2011/2011.10.19%20Bundles/Graves_Splash_2_thumb.jpg

"Thank You for reading my guide"

thanks toThe Nameless Bard,WaffleWarrior Alexanpt,Infraynor, Palzm, and Mastajdog for these amazing sigs.
rhysyo
<Member>
rhysyo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2011 2:25pm | Report
pls ReppinFTC can you do me a monarch Kog maw banner text with panda spots or stripes on the text for my candy panda kog maw guide I know very specific but if you cant I understand
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard Amanda for the signature check her out she is awesome if I helped you +rep and check out my Irelia guide click the signature below to go to my guide.
X3vongola3X
<Member>
X3vongola3X's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2011 6:44pm | Report
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pid=64931&fullsize=1

text:X3vongola3X
Color:blue and red if thats ok with you :D

please and thankyou :D

thx to AlexanPT for the signature
reppinFTC
<Member>
reppinFTC's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 11:11am | Report
To everyone who has requested an image within the last week: I'm very sorry that I haven't jumped on your requests earlier, I've had some computer problems recently involving photoshops and the sigs/banners will be done by the end of the weekend (Sunday, 23rd). Thanks, and my apologies.

Thanks to JEFFY40HANDS, Jhoijhoi, The Nameless Bard, Nyoike, AlexanPT, wRAthoFVulk and myself for the dope signatures! Check out my Garen guide! Stop by my Sig Shop!
reppinFTC
<Member>
reppinFTC's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 4:39pm | Report
Finished with Koksei's first request:

Let me know if there's something you want changed/redone.

reppinFTC
<Member>
reppinFTC's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 5:31pm | Report
Finished with the Kog'Maw banner:

Let me know if there's anything you'd like changed/redone.

reppinFTC
<Member>
reppinFTC's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 5:36pm | Report
Going to work on Gunnar's, Vongola's and Koksei's Ruffy tomorrow. I have quite a bit of work to do tonight that I haven't exactly started :X.

And to Vongola, I expect that post count to be much higher if you plan on using a signature of mine. Work on it ;).

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide