Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Requesting a sig!

Creator: iEdgecrusher August 12, 2011 9:23pm
32 posts - page 1 of 4
1 2 3 4
iEdgecrusher
<Member>
iEdgecrusher's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 9:23pm | Report
New to the forums but long time reader. I'm looking for someone willing to make a Olaf, Tryn, and Pantheon in one sig. Let me see what you all got!

Thanks to TheSoupKitchen for this awesome sig!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 9:25pm | Report
That would take too much time, I don't know how many people would want to do that, especially for someone with only 7 posts.

Just sayin', that request seems to be a little out of the league, not trying to be offensive.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 9:30pm | Report
Well im much cooler than Wrath so I will give it a go lol. Last sig I made for someone with under 20 posts. Seems to me there is a lot of discrimination to people with few posts. Such as reviewing guides as I have talked about and now sig making. New members will not feel very welcome if this continues in my personal opinion.

Anyway for the sig would you like one like mine? Because that is really all I can offer... If you want I can make 2 separate ones and you can randomize them in your sig so that one will show up sometimes and then the other will another time.

If I make this sig and you become inactive I don't care the amount of posts, this does not phase me.
(My sigs are obviously not the greatest, but that wont stop me from making them)

???
Check out my in depth guides by clicking on the stamps below!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 9:33pm | Report
T_T

I don't get what you don't understand, lol

if he doesn't have a lot of posts, chances are he won't be active and your sig would go to waste

I make sigs for anyone, people JUST join the site to ask me for sigs, and I make em, ONE champ sigs. But a THREE champ for someone who isn't active at all, waste of time imo (unless you want the practice ofc)

Most sig shops require 25 posts though, so that there is a higher chance of your activity on the site, and as such your sig ACTUALLY getting used.

it isn't really rocket science, no one is being discriminating T_T

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 9:38pm | Report
Rocket science is pretty complicated, but reading is not. He stated that he is new to the forums and he is a long time reader. What I don't understand why me investing my time is such a bad thing for someone new to the community. If my sig goes to waste it is a small price to pay and if it doesn't hey good for me. Practice is also not a bad thing, and is a mere byproduct of creation. Creating a sig for someone that is new to the forums does not seem like that big of an issue.
I dont get what you don't understand, lol.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 9:42pm | Report
"Creating a sig for someone that is new to the forums does not seem like that big of an issue."

True, but the thing is, this might be your first encounter with a new member. I have had a LOT, and a lot of them end up going MIA and not using your sig right after you make it.

For instance, I would make one for you since you seem like you are going to be active. But you just don't know about some people.

<3

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 9:44pm | Report
I don't have a problem if it goes MIA or if he/she does not care enough to use the one I make.
iEdgecrusher
<Member>
iEdgecrusher's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 9:49pm | Report
Who says I'm not going to be posting? I play this game on a reg basis, and read this site the same amount, figure I would start participating in the forums now.

Thanks to TheSoupKitchen for this awesome sig!
ProjectXV
<Member>
ProjectXV's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 10:06pm | Report
To my understanding making a sig does NOT take that long, it's not as though you're writing essays for this guy. wRATH you stated that making sigs for newcomers is a somewhat unreliable way to spend your time, and I have to agree with you on that, I wouldn't want to waste time on anything. Yet, have you ever stopped to think whether or not your "25 post policy" is actually the main reason most people don't remain on these forums long? TheSoupKitchen is offering unconditional support to a newcomer, henceforth making that newcomer more likely to come back, WENCEforth ensuring that his hard work will NOT have gone to waste. It's the people of the forum who convince the newcomers to become inactive, nobody wants to be new in a 'society' of 'vetarans', It doesn't feel like your wanted when everybody ignores you based solely on your post count does it? Certainly not, it's like being the outcast in middle school. What Soup is doing is encouraging a newbie-friendly environment, something you should all strive to achieve, strength through unity, unity through friendliness. :D
Anyhow, g'day all. I hope you get your sig iEdgecrusher.
This is my sig, it's fancy, it's shiny, it's brand spankin' new. Envy me.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 10:12pm | Report
Point Proven. So for your sig it will look like mine, refer to this forum thread for what I am looking for, assuming you want one like mine...

Forum Thread
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/signatures/want-me-to-create-a-sig-7315

EDIT: Might be easier if you inbox me personally iEdgecrusher
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide