Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Robo's First Ever Signature Attempt! (Feedback...

Creator: Robo Ninja Monky May 30, 2012 10:54am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Like the signature more than you dislike it?
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Robo Ninja Monky's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 9:38am | Report
Also, if this is you playing nice I'd hate to be someone who knew your personality disorder riddled self in real life -.-

Honestly, manipulation is my pet peeve, feel free to use this against me like you have tried already, but it will just prove my point.

Let's just...agree to disagree? (Once again trying to put out this so called flame you mention, will you allow it?)
Deleted.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 9:49am | Report
First - these points are bulleted. They are ordered. And it's "balant".

1) Proceeds to flame. Ad hominem argumentation.

So directly insulting me and calling me "pathetic", a "rager", and assuming I have a "disorder riddled life" isn't flame and ad hominem arguementation.

We're on planet Earth right?

2) Sticks with stock + text. Instead of trying to improve it.

Self explainatory.

3) QQs about flame and troll posts.

"FFS stop posting if it's just gonna be to flame and troll."

4) Writes a flame and troll post.

*Looks at the 3 posts above this one*

Neighbourhood GFX Troll.

I critique/troll signatures as well as make them
here.
My DeviantArt
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 10:06am | Report
1) No it's not because I only reached this point AFTER you flamed me which, if you go ahead and use those nifty pages to look back, you can see for yourself.

2) I am yet to change it yes, but that's because I am moving on to making a second signature, this point is conjured in an effort to make me look bad. I considered all information provided in terms of changing it and I will implement those all when I make another sig.

3) I wouldn't say that quote is QQing and it was me sayiing "please stop raging" to YOU. Getting my point yet? You are the one raging/flaming and you brought up the aspect of flaming rather rashly and un-justly, again, look back for when all of this started if you want proof.

4) My posts are not flame and troll posts, I think anyone would agree upon that. They are posts pointing out how you are blatently trying to make me look bad with lies/exaggeration. I also in pretty much all of my posts, besides maybe a couple where I reach a point of "Seriously? This guy is still raging/flaming?", try to END this argument peacefully or as peacfully as possible.

All in all, I disproved every single one of your "proven points" right there. Enjoy. Stop raging/flaming. Move on. Be less of an ******* in the future. I will be ignoring this post completely for now on so any post you make after this will be simply in protest and in an attempt to make me look bad with banter. If you REALLY want to respond more do it in a PM, there is no need for the public to have to endure this BS conversation.
Deleted.
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 10:07am | Report
/ignore.
Deleted.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 10:20am | Report
Awesome. He's ignored me. Now I can say what I really think.

I think he's being overly sensitive to the fact that I called his taste monotonic based off the fact he's sticking to a 2 shade stock.

Also, he called me a douche bag before I pointed out he started flaming.

Nowhere have I flamed him aside from saying his taste is monotonic.

And really, when you resort to insults, who really is the "rager"? Also how is insulting someone not flaming?

But of course he won't respond to this :)

Neighbourhood GFX Troll.

I critique/troll signatures as well as make them
here.
My DeviantArt
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 12:19pm | Report
You're wrong in every way and still putting words in my mouth as your only defense. LOL pathetic yet again.

Insulting someone blatently is just the same as hiding it/masking it in your own way and insulting someone un-justifiably. Including pretending that they are flaming before they ever utter an insult, which leads them to insult you because they call you out. =)

Would you care to address this at all? We will see...I'm betting a big fat NO =) It seems to be your habbit.

*edit* the fact that you responded with your BS yet again for last words showcases yoru childish arrogant idiocy =P HAHAHA I totes win ;)
Deleted.
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 12:25pm | Report
BTW I implore a moderator to remove this thread, unless there is a way for me to do it, in which case I can take that action. In the mean time I still gotta reveal the manipulative and arrogant nature of this raging kiddo
Deleted.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 4:18pm | Report
@ Robo in the future hit dat report button if you want moderator help. I check the forums but don't always know if something's going wrong in threads since I don't read every page.

@ Sarcasm, you are harassing Robo. If a thread owner asks you to stop responding in his thread, you stop responding in his thread. If you keep responding I consider it harassment.

When he said "Anyways, I think it's kinda stupid for us to continue arguing on this post whether it's resolved or not. So, if you are not going to give more tips on how to make a better second signature, like others are still doing, then please just refrain from response, other than to my last post." that is where you should've stepped away from the thread or done what he said.

@ Everybody if you think a thread is getting out of hand or tensions are running high just hit the report button. It doesn't make people get in trouble or anything, it just notifies us so we can go check it out and tell people to cool their jets if necessary. If you had reported earlier the thread could've maybe been saved.

I would just suggest Robo and Sarcasm try to steer clear of eachothers threads if you think you can't refrain from arguing.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide