Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Robo's First Ever Signature Attempt! (Feedback...

Creator: Robo Ninja Monky May 30, 2012 10:54am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Like the signature more than you dislike it?
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 5:23pm | Report
Ah... Get gimp friend. Free version of Photoshop. Its harder to use for sure >.< But it has the same basic principle of photoshop
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Robo Ninja Monky's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 5:41pm | Report
Both are good suggestions. I will look into getting some better programs/getting better with paint.net etc tomorrow when I'm not falling asleep at 6:00pm lmao. Thanks for the tips! I'll let you know how it goes when I give it a try
Deleted.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 7:48pm | Report
The render is becoming mega LQ. Lose the glow on the text - looks cheesy. Someone already mentioned it - it's really empty.

Neighbourhood GFX Troll.

I critique/troll signatures as well as make them
here.
My DeviantArt
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 7:57pm | Report
Ehhh, I like the picture, the text could change, I just threw that on. The picture is my taste and I aint changing it lmao, I'll certainly change the text though, tomorrow.
Deleted.
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 7:59pm | Report
PS. There is an aspect of art involved in the picture both in general and pertaining to the show and it's premise. I know I have good taste in aesthetics and it looks good with the black background especially with what I mentioned about the show itself =P Still appreciate the consideration of criticism, however! I hella agree about the text though, I'm still figuring out what to do about that in terms of the future of making these.

*edit* in terms of the render quality. It hasn't been touched what-so-ever, so I'm not sure what you mean there.
Deleted.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 8:26pm | Report
Might have missed it the first time. The render's pretty blurry at some edges and around the face.

NGL. Your sense of athetics is pretty monotonic.

Neighbourhood GFX Troll.

here.
My DeviantArt
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 9:00pm | Report
Lol thanks for the attempts to diss my tastes, as random as it is. But, just because I appreciate the art in a more simple picture, a single one in example, doesn't mean that that is my sole taste...this signature is very basic simply because it's my FIRST one...lmao, I lack the knowledge of how to do different things and I happened upon this picture in 1 minute or less after googling "darker than black" so that I could try out the process of making a signature...

Aaaanyways, I still appreciate criticism but now you are just plain being arrogant and overly assumptious =/
Deleted.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 9:17pm | Report

Lol thanks for the attempts to diss my tastes, as random as it is. But, just because I appreciate the art in a more simple picture, a single one in example, doesn't mean that that is my sole taste...this signature is very basic simply because it's my FIRST one...lmao, I lack the knowledge of how to do different things and I happened upon this picture in 1 minute or less after googling "darker than black" so that I could try out the process of making a signature...

Aaaanyways, I still appreciate criticism but now you are just plain being arrogant and overly assumptious =/

Trust me. This isn't me being any of the above. Yet.

Also find it strange that you think that your sig is fine the way it is just because it's your first one.

Neighbourhood GFX Troll.

here.
My DeviantArt
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 10:20pm | Report
Lol, before this gets out of hand. I do not think it's fine just the way it is just because it's my first one, you must not be reading my replies. Done deal. Just move on...
Deleted.
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 12:00am | Report
No Sarcasm is being a troll again. Robo just ignore his comments. Ik this is you're first sig and all thats why I gave you some basic tips :D All the things I said are very easy to attempt, and would be good for you to try ;) Sarcasm, is expecting you to know like EVERYTHING. Or at least know... Just don't mind him... He has advice, but his advice can be very... Off putting. So yeah, just do some simple things, like move you're render around, and your Text around. Decide if you want to make the Render the main attention, or if you want to make the Text the main attention.
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide