Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Robo's First Ever Signature Attempt! (Feedback...

Creator: Robo Ninja Monky May 30, 2012 10:54am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Like the signature more than you dislike it?
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 8:24am | Report

Lol, you have some arrogant miss-conception of the world...If I could remove this thread, solely to avoid more pointless, derailed conversation with you, I would. You obviously are not getting my point since you just keep reiterating the same points over and over. Nothing against you per say, but you are not catching the fact that I am not arguing with your judge of the signature but with the excessive application of assumptions that are coming a long with it.

Lastly, "Claim it's fine based off...your taste." this is not true, again you are missing what I said still. I said, without such detail, that based off of my tastes the image itself alone without being critiqued with the rest of the aspect of my signature, was okay based off of my taste. I wanted a signature and with it's black background it was "okay" to me not great, not optimal, but okay. The rest of the image is what I was admitting needed to change badly. The background was the far lesser of anything because innately it had beautiful meaning to the show and since it's MY signature I would appreciate that fact and not need to apply a meaningless aesthetic background.

Haha, so seriously, can we stop this bickering? I hope this cleared it up fully.

"I know I have good taste in aesthetics and it looks good with the black background especially with what I mentioned about the show itself "

So what? Just because it's someone else's image you're not going to touch it at all? And then justify it off taste?

Someone said it earlier - a render on a plain bg isn't a signature. Try again.

P.S. Throwing gas into a fire and then wanting it to go out immediately is presumptious.

Neighbourhood GFX Troll.

I critique/troll signatures as well as make them
here.
My DeviantArt
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Robo Ninja Monky's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 8:33am | Report
Way to avoid any recognition of any points I made. I am beyond done trying to conversate with you on any level. Again your arrogance is astounding. *sigh*
Deleted.
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 8:41am | Report

Com'on guys, seriously....he asks for feedback and Sarcasm gave it. When you're an artist in any genre you get critiques and if you want to ever get good at it you need to be able to take any format of feedback and turn it into something in which you can improve on. In this instance Sarcasm has actually given some valid points. The glow does look sloppy and the render did lose focus. Furthermore it is empty.

Yeah but come on Xiao... Do you expect the guy to know wtf sarcasm is talking about, right off the bat? Critiques are fine, and you gotta get some to get better, but tbh, Robo just started this... And Sarcasm is expecting Him to know wtf he's talking about... And how to do it >.> So really.... There's a level critiquing that's good, but at Robo's Level? Sarcasm, is just being an ***... One can talk in a way, that can be helpful...
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 8:49am | Report
Arcana3 wrote:

Yeah but come on Xiao... Do you expect the guy to know wtf sarcasm is talking about, right off the bat? Critiques are fine, and you gotta get some to get better, but tbh, Robo just started this... And Sarcasm is expecting Him to know wtf he's talking about... And how to do it >.> So really.... There's a level critiquing that's good, but at Robo's Level? Sarcasm, is just being an ***... One can talk in a way, that can be helpful...

Never expected him to know jack. I'm trying to help him but all he wants is too keep the image as it is. He hasn't even asked how to - instead he's already written off anything ("not need to apply a meaningless aesthetic background")

And you know what? I'm totally fine with that. He should of just told me he only wanted commpliments and attention - I'd saved time.

Neighbourhood GFX Troll.

here.
My DeviantArt
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 9:05am | Report
LOL don't be such a douche-bag Sarcasm...before I was just against your arrogance but now you are just plain making sh*t up blatently and out of, seemingly, anger. Seriously, dude wtf is wrong with you...I said drop it a while ago and yet you come back here spouting that all I want is attention?...I learned a lot from this post on signatures and I will use that knowledge to find tutorials and such to make a better second attempt...this post was to get an idea and an idea I got. You were being callous and were assuming things that you had no right to assume THATS where I had an issue and THAT ALONE. Stop trying to make it seem like I'm anti-criticism, I'm anti-arrogant douche-bag. and FFS stop posting if it's just gonna be to flame and troll.
Deleted.
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 9:11am | Report
Lol for all who seem interested in this arbitrary argument I'm having with Sarcasm...I do not have ANY issue with his criticism, in fact, I appreciate all of it. It's where he leaps forward from criticism and lands where he is making personal attacks because he dislikes my noobly attempt so much. Him saying it's not even a signature is valid, and I noted that fact and did some extensive research finding that I have a LOT more work ahead of me to make a "signature attempt", I still enjoy my "picture" for my signature space so it's not empty, however =P. It's where he started strongly suggesting I lack taste among other things which he could not possibly know. He assumed that since I posted a single picture he has the right to presume anything and everything, lol.

Not mad at his criticism, mad at his blatent and arrogance driven disrespect.
Deleted.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 9:13am | Report
So when the heat becomes too hot:

1) Proceeds to flame. Ad hominem argumentation.
2) Sticks with stock + text. Instead of trying to improve it.
3) QQs about flame and troll posts.
4) Writes a flame and troll post.

Neighbourhood GFX Troll.

here.
My DeviantArt
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 9:13am | Report
lol you have not seen my arrogance - this? This is me playing nice.

Also, arrogance implies that I've taken a position of superiority. No where in this thread have I ***ereted that I'm better/greater than you. I've said your taste is monotonic since you like a 2 shade image but that's hardly being arrogant.

Neighbourhood GFX Troll.

here.
My DeviantArt
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 9:34am | Report
Again...making stuff up *yawn* you're a pathetic little one aren't you...If you're going to try and make me rage at least do it with real facts.

Not one of your bulleted items is true...LOL. Tell me you can live with yourself being the troll you are.

*edit* Let me add that suggesting I am backing away when the fire gets too hot is just plain troll-like and a completely childish approach to these replies.
Deleted.
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 9:35am | Report
Can you meander away from this thread now? I'd like to leave it cleared. However, you keep coming back to post a rager post making things up blatently so you can have your childish last word.
Deleted.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide