Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

It's time for the Season 14 Guide Contest! Create or update guides during the following week to compete for the $4,500 prize pool! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Sig Shop

Creator: Xiron March 3, 2012 6:45am
454 posts - page 44 of 46
BluAnimal
<Member>
BluAnimal's Forum Avatar
Posts:
509
Joined:
Jun 15th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 2:32pm | Report
Image: http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/4562/photo2kkp.jpg

Could you crop the Jax out and have him somewhere to the center or kind of off to the side. And then do a really pretty light blueish background that looks. I have no idea, just do whatever you think looks good with the yellow. ^^

For text could you use an Asian style font that says: 'BluAnimal' somewhere and then in the center/side much larger: 'Season 3'

I really like the way that Katarina signature came out, as in where the champion is and the text layout. If that helps at all. I'm not too specific. Thanks a ton!

Edit: PLEASE make it 525x120. And a matching 65X65 avatar of PAX Jax would be cool too. :D
DR34MK1LL3R
<Altruistic Artist>
DR34MK1LL3R's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
315
Joined:
Oct 4th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2013 7:13pm | Report
did you forget about my katarina signature fix? i suggested a way to fix and you said ok and then nothing happened. it says youve been online recently but idk what is happening.... its ok either way i guess...

Thanks to Lacorpse
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2191
Joined:
May 7th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2013 7:06am | Report

did you forget about my katarina signature fix? i suggested a way to fix and you said ok and then nothing happened. it says youve been online recently but idk what is happening.... its ok either way i guess...

Yeah, I said that I'll work on it, but currently I am writing some exams this week and had to learn some stuff ~
Sorry breh, gonna get to it asap :3
Thanks to TinyStar!

DR34MK1LL3R
<Altruistic Artist>
DR34MK1LL3R's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
315
Joined:
Oct 4th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2013 7:19am | Report
Xiron wrote:


Yeah, I said that I'll work on it, but currently I am writing some exams this week and had to learn some stuff ~
Sorry breh, gonna get to it asap :3


It's all good. I was just wondering. Thanks btw. I will +1
Thanks to virusNG1
Tater473
<Member>
Tater473's Forum Avatar
Posts:
1
Joined:
May 22nd, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2013 10:57pm | Report
I know this isn't much to go on but If you could make a Sweet Vollibear Banner. That be awesome I'll let the picture be your design, but if you could just add the words Drehcen Morder to my nam that be great
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2191
Joined:
May 7th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2013 6:16am | Report
BluAnimal wrote:

Image: http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/4562/photo2kkp.jpg

Could you crop the Jax out and have him somewhere to the center or kind of off to the side. And then do a really pretty light blueish background that looks. I have no idea, just do whatever you think looks good with the yellow. ^^

For text could you use an Asian style font that says: 'BluAnimal' somewhere and then in the center/side much larger: 'Season 3'

I really like the way that Katarina signature came out, as in where the champion is and the text layout. If that helps at all. I'm not too specific. Thanks a ton!

Edit: PLEASE make it 525x120. And a matching 65X65 avatar of PAX Jax would be cool too. :D

Code:
[img=http://i.imgur.com/caXxCE5.png]

Tater473 wrote:

I know this isn't much to go on but If you could make a Sweet Vollibear Banner. That be awesome I'll let the picture be your design, but if you could just add the words Drehcen Morder to my nam that be great

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ERJ1J7W.png[/IMG]
DR34MK1LL3R
<Altruistic Artist>
DR34MK1LL3R's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
315
Joined:
Oct 4th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2013 11:52am | Report
I would like a signature with
this
image and with my name and the phrase "Come here. I wanna show you sumfin"
Thanks to Lacorpse
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
3805
Joined:
Jan 6th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2013 12:08pm | Report

I would like a signature with
this
image and with my name and the phrase "Come here. I wanna show you sumfin"

half your posts are requesting sigs aren't they?
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!


"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
DR34MK1LL3R
<Altruistic Artist>
DR34MK1LL3R's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
315
Joined:
Oct 4th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2013 12:52pm | Report
maybe. i also post on some other stuff such as errors in guides, theory flaws (such as using Runaan's Hurricane on vayne lol) and other stuffs...
Thanks to Lacorpse
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
10094
Joined:
Dec 7th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2013 11:03pm | Report
hey I've always been really jealous of your dashy sig, didn't know you had a shop of your own lol.

don't suppose you could fix me up with a dash sig too? i'll let you pick w/e image you want :P


You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide