Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Build Stagnation

Creator: Palthios March 29, 2013 4:36pm
1 2 3 4 5
Lilarcor
<Member>
Lilarcor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 1:06am | Report
They'll just say they've tried it but actually not or if they did, they just lack the skill to pull it off and says "it sucks! I don't want to use 21 utility" but in actuality, I prefer 9-0-21 or whatever I want to as long as I have 21 points on utilities because I know how to pull it off and it scales to late game. 9 in offense is enough for me. Whether normal games or ranked games, it depends on how you use the masteries or rune set you have.

It means Palthios can do it. What I'm saying? If he can do it, others can also do it. That's why if you're going to read his guide, it has all the necessary things to accomplish things ordinary or new players can't and have to use.

Sheep? Yes! That's what actually the perfect word to say. Majority of flocks will follow the rule "the more the merrier where it actually means where greater in number either you join us or you suck and will get pawned and you'll be alone" lol! I've seen it here. Many times. As what Palthios said earlier, most people here in this site are afraid to express what they want in their guide (especially with the masteries in their guide) and are being controlled like "if you don't change this I'll downvote it!" lol what a childish thing to do. Inhibiting new ideas which worked for the author and just wanted to share it to others.

Sheep follows Shepherd. Shepherd who knows only 1 thing and is not flexible in any way which means being fixed in what they're used to do. lol
Even if they say, "if it's valid, why not?" Even if it's valid, others don't want to try it because of their pride or if they did tried it, they'll say nope. Well, that's how you pull down ones' idea right? lol
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide