Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Evelynn: What to rush first? RD or LB?

Creator: Kirluu March 5, 2011 4:46am
1 2
Slizer002
<Member>
Slizer002's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2011 9:10am | Report
Not much to say, you get just slightly above the double amount of AP from Rabadons than you get from LB and you get AP, Awesome Proc with atleast 80 extra damage, %MS and MR!

All that and it's components and recipe cost are both cheaper. I would definately say that LB is the better choice of those 2 ^^

If you had to do it another way, then completely forgo Sheen and then rush normal boots, mejais and then rabadons - If you can do good enough with this then it could work. But mostly if you get some "proper" opponents you will want that Sheen/LB procs when you open up on their carry ;)

If someone can't stay alive in lane for 6:30 seconds on their own then they got problems.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2011 9:59am | Report
Mejai's is a no no! :)
Slizer002
<Member>
Slizer002's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2011 8:44pm | Report
I dont use it either, but seems to work for some people - and I would say it is an item that is VERY dependant on the user and team moreso than anything else. If you do rack a few early kills together after getting it, then it have been worth the buy and you will probably do great the rest of the game - however if you do not, well then I don't really think you should've bought it in the first place.

But it can work like a charm together with a Sheen and then either Rabadons or LB ;)

If someone can't stay alive in lane for 6:30 seconds on their own then they got problems.
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2011 12:39am | Report

Just go to Scrax's guide. He is the master of everything Evelynn. 'Nuff said. [x

Excuse me? *taps foot* Forgettting someone?

Scrax wrote:

Offended and hurt.

This ^

AP is the best way to go. Since Soraka Bot smashed with AD, my favorite champ has been changed to AD >.<

AP gives you so much more burst and as a ganking champ thats what you need. The more burst you have the better.

That said, I like to get LB first. This gives you an edge over squishies and the weakened ready to be ganked. Rabadon's is nice, but I think that its more of a late game item. Getting this with just the AP it gives is a nice bit of AP, but I just dont like using its AP as a means of boosting AP.

I like to build it, but I like to be able to Hate Spam and get the LB proc. Its a 3second burst over flat AP. I like the burst personally.

Scrax wrote:

Mejai's is a no no! :)

Again... This ^

This is a HUGE gamble. Anyone that knows the havoc that an unchecked Eve can bring, will find ways to shut her down. If you get this and cant keep stacks you spent gold and you will be foolishly diving to get stacks. Not worth it.

The only champ that should ever get this is Karthus.

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide