Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Ezrael and the ways to play him

Creator: Ssyrak November 26, 2011 11:42pm
Ssyrak
<Member>
Ssyrak's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2011 11:42pm | Report
I'm currently thinking about getting Ezrael as I think he is very versatile.
I just wonder if he is viable as AP. His ratios seem to be pretty nice and he got some decent utility. In addition to that: Can he be played as solo top?

I really like Ez's style but I'm way better as AP than AD carry. So I would be happy about some answers and suggestions.
Please notice: If you just commented my post or updated your guide please let me know - by writing an PN - to get new feedback / a new vote. I can't have an eye on all the guides I'm commenting.
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2011 12:25am | Report
Hes viable AP but hes currently more popular as AD carry which goes bot with support. If you're playing him AP, you have strong E and W. If you build AD, you have strong Q and normal attack, which is better due to your passive. Ultimate benefits from both and has similar ratios so that is pretty much the same.

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
Ssyrak
<Member>
Ssyrak's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2011 12:31am | Report
I just feel like AD Ez is weaker than other ranged AD in late game while he is dominating early and mid.
What about AP? How good is he in comparison to other APs?
Please notice: If you just commented my post or updated your guide please let me know - by writing an PN - to get new feedback / a new vote. I can't have an eye on all the guides I'm commenting.
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2011 12:38am | Report
AD Ezreal is a beast for his Spammable Q. It requires Sheen/ Trinity Force, which is what gives him an edge over other Ranged carries in the mid to late game.

AP Ezreal has a better Trueshot Barrage and a potentially harder Mystic Shot with the help of Lich Bane but I feel it is harder to build right. compared to other AP carries I feel that he is weaker in an AP build because you aren't investing heavily into your bread and butter ability where the other AP mages are.
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2011 12:41am | Report
Try both AD and AP and see what you like more. I tried going AP and failed while I carried some games with AD.

Don't hate, it's too big a burden to bear.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide