Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I want to keep my guide as Classic...?...

Creator: Asfastasican September 21, 2011 3:54pm
Asfastasican
<Member>
Asfastasican's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2011 3:54pm | Report
First off, I'd like to say that the Dominion functionality on this site is working really well. Just throwing in my two cents.

Now, I made my Singed guild back in beta and I posted on this site a little over a year ago. Today I played a game of Dominion and after winning the game I came on here to update my guide...

I changed part of the title to "Classic & Dominion" and added a second Singed build to the guide with promote and Priscilla's in it. I then added a new (and long) chapter dedicated to talking about the dominion build and how to play Singed in Dominion.

Now, the problem is that the site automatically tries to label the guide with both builds as "Dominion" and even if I try to label it as "Champion", it seems to be classifying it as "Dominion" anyways. In fact, as of the time of me posting this, I think i might be the only one with a Dominion filter on the site atm? The issue I have is that it completely removes me from the "Singed" list of guides completely, almost as if it's considered expired. My 2nd Dominion build is basically the same as my classic build except it has a few twists. I'd like to keep the title(s) the same regardless.

Should I just cut out the new build and text and make an independent Dominion Singed guide? Is anybody else having the same issue? Is there a proper way of posting current and new guides that the Mobafire community or mods are deciding on?
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2011 4:34pm | Report
You might want to post this in the support sub-forum. There's usually some mods and admins around there who might be able to help you. This is more of a site issue than a guide issue.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Asfastasican
<Member>
Asfastasican's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2011 4:51pm | Report
My bad, I'll post in the other forum

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide