Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Jarvin IV Guide trolling

Creator: Dremu March 3, 2011 4:23pm
1 2
Dremu
<Member>
Dremu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 4:23pm | Report
I wanna report, that TankDull is constantly trolling other Jarvin IV guides, making separate accounts to increase his guides votes etc so that his Jarvin guide has no competition and so that his guide will be top. He has trolled mine and several other Jarvin guides, if you look at his comments/votes all the accounts who voted him were made today/yesterday and all have 1-2 posts and all say things that do not pertain to the guide like a quick text, I'm not saying completely he is voting his own guide, Just wanting to point this out and get some investigation on him, I don't think other peoples guides should lose points for a kid trying to be the best.
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 5:45pm | Report
While this is seemingly evident you gotta remeber the rules. If its thier opinion then thats it you just gotta ROLL WITH IT! Try and find something useful from that seemingly useless comment. That is how I deal with it, for example my only -1 vote is because a guy had a bad teammate (and he was trying to start a fight as TF quite possibily with his gold card. Also turns out he wasn't a troll I think). That may not have anything to do with my build, but it made me realize why not add a how to use your skills section.

While I know that comment wasn't extemely useful, and its hard to get anything out of it. Maybe try a few practice games with Flash, and see if it works well. If not atleast you tried, but yeah live and learn.
Dremu
<Member>
Dremu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 6:32pm | Report
No he was asking why i used flash, He said flash with Jarv is fail. But he has been trolling other jarv guides and +1 his guide as diff accounts because he wanted the best.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 7:22pm | Report
I have reported the build and the user - an IP check is pending. However, keep in mind that it's very possible that these people are just new members who joined to comment on Jarvan.
Dremu
<Member>
Dremu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 7:35pm | Report
I know, I'm just saying I wanted him investigated. Not saying for a fact that HE IS in fact the same person just that its fishy and needs investigated asap.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 11:07pm | Report
lol yea, also, on one Jarvan build, he wrote this:

"i tried the build and some others and i dont think this one was good enough 5/5/10 when other over 20 srry"

so...he based a score COMPLETELY on the build... not the teammates, the enemies, ANYTHING else?

seems like just a thrown out answer to downvote.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Shadow-twin
<Member>
Shadow-twin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 11:35pm | Report
I think almost like 70% of your voters will do the same wRAthoFVuLk... Why he bothered to comment idk, if it was required, then I would cal it troll vote too :s

Still waiting for people to see and vote on mine ... However troll votes aren't really welcome xD
"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." -Julius Caesar

Aka, we all love a pro tank
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2011 12:08am | Report

I think almost like 70% of your voters will do the same wRAthoFVuLk... Why he bothered to comment idk, if it was required, then I would cal it troll vote too :s

Still waiting for people to see and vote on mine ... However troll votes aren't really welcome xD

well I guess you have somewhat of a point, a lot of people base things on the build, but people do have to keep in mind that there are other factors too :x that's why you should always give a build a few tries before you downvote it :x

btw in case you were confused, I am not making a Jarvan build :P at least not right now :P

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
shadows fiji
<Member>
shadows fiji's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2011 12:11am | Report
lol .. i seen it .. i think its pretty bad ... people trolling votes... i mean thats meh :P
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2011 12:23am | Report
i'd do the same

except without upvoting my guide

it's like the maokai thing again - all jarvan builds/guides are going to be bad for the first week
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide