Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Justifying text

Creator: Soffy-chan August 4, 2017 1:46am
Soffy-chan
<Member>
Soffy-chan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2017 1:46am | Report
Is there any way to justify text when creating a guide, or produce a similiar effect through other commands?
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2017 6:53am | Report
[justify]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[/justify]

Well, [justify] doesn't work ^^
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Janitsu ♡
Soffy-chan
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2017 7:49am | Report
Yes, I've tested that and it didn't work. So I was wondering if I could achieve a similiar result with other commands. I don't know too much about BBCode.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2017 7:56am | Report
Is justify basically left align? If so you can make two columns and have the text in one column and just space in another:

FOR the most wild, yet most homely narrative which I am about to pen, I neither expect nor solicit belief. Mad indeed would I be to expect it, in a case where my very senses reject their own evidence. Yet, mad am I not -- and very surely do I not dream. But to-morrow I die, and to-day I would unburthen my soul. My immediate purpose is to place before the world, plainly, succinctly, and without comment, a series of mere household events. In their consequences, these events have terrified -- have tortured -- have destroyed me. Yet I will not attempt to expound them. To me, they have presented little but Horror -- to many they will seem less terrible than barroques. Hereafter, perhaps, some intellect may be found which will reduce my phantasm to the common-place -- some intellect more calm, more logical, and far less excitable than my own, which will perceive, in the circumstances I detail with awe, nothing more than an ordinary succession of very natural causes and effects.

by jhoijhoi
Soffy-chan
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2017 8:16am | Report
No, not really. Here is an example:

Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2017 9:46am | Report

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Soffy-chan
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2017 3:54pm | Report
I saw that topic, but I don't know how to create the mentioned combination of columns and alignments to produce the results I want.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2017 4:48pm | Report
I don't believe there's a way to justify text through BBCode. At least, I've never seen it done before.

Edit: I asked Matt and he said it's a possibility, so don't give up hope. :D
Thanks to Minho for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide