Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Larger FAQ

Creator: Jebus McAzn April 4, 2011 9:16am
15 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 4:01am | Report
No offense, but it's still breaking the rules ;b
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 4:33am | Report
It's a specific part of his guide - expanding the FAQ section of the guide is a legitimate question.

I did the same thing, and Jebus helped me out. So, here's some questions:

-Which is more important, playing a champion to fit the team or playing a champion I excel at? Which one will benefit me more?

-If I have to fill X role AND a jungler, which champion do I need to take? For instance, filling and AP carry role, or a support role.

-Which champion roles should buy the most wards? Which champion roles should buy the least roles? Should any champion role buy no wards?

-Which champions can fill the greatest variety of roles?

-Which champions fill their role, but have a unique playstyle within it? (eg. burst Corki)

Some of these may not entirely pertain to the main intent of the guide, but a lot of it is what I remember you talked about.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 11:15am | Report
Great questions, Trojan, thanks.

Kirluu: I understand the concern, but all I really want is to expand the FAQ. I could care less if they voted on it - no offense.
Read
<Member>
Read's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 1:13pm | Report
Calm down children. No one needs to get hurt.

I have some FAQ additions. I noticed that your champs in their have good CC and most have great laning duration. I already know the answer to my questions but here goes.

Q: I see you have a lot of CC in your picks. Why?

Q: I noticed that you have champs that can lane well even WW with lifesteal (but jungles like a beast). How important is having champs that can lane well?
Join me, or fall forever
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2011 4:08pm | Report
An explanation of how flat Magic Pen works vs a percent Magic Pen, the order they work in, and how it affects your character. Also the same question for ArPen.

I think this is good for any guide that deals with newer players and those who are learning. I have seen so many confused about how magic pen and ArPen works.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide