Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Miss Fortune Crafting: AP Carry?

Creator: Scrax December 24, 2010 1:25pm
1 2
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2010 1:25pm | Report
So I was fooling around with Miss Fortune the other day, and I tried some quickly thought up ability power builds.

Items were Boots of Lucidity (when they come out), Guinsoo's Rageblade, Nashor's Tooth, Lich Bane, Frozen Mallet & Zhonya's Ring.

Alright, so the damage output was quite ok:

1v1:
1v1 went very well. I could out-damage most of them in a straight 'bash-his-skull-in' fight, and harass like a god. Combining all the abilities with the proc on Lich Bane made it silly to watch. They dropped fast.

Team Fights:
Alright, so she's still quite squishy. I think the HP was around 2.5k, however, if you keep your distance you should be able to reek havoc. Make it Rain combined with Bullet Time could level the team in seconds. The AoE damage was INSANE. Think how this would be combined with Twitch, firing at a safe distance.

Farming was never a problem.

Whats your thoughts about this? Is it viable at all? Would you try it as a pub-stomper build?
Discuss :)
Monkerz
<Member>
Monkerz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2010 1:36pm | Report
Looks pretty good ill try it later on
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2010 2:34pm | Report
I'd use it more on champions where long cooldowns are their bane. Simply getting Boots of Lucidity and the Golem buff are preferable - personally I feel like Miss Fortune is losing a lot playing AP without Sorcerer's Shoes or AD without Berserker's Greaves.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2010 2:48pm | Report
Well, I capped CDR with the boots, Nashor's and glyphs. Ulti had a 1 min cooldown, which is very good. Her damage was fine; not bad, not extraordinary. Could do some serious damage in bursts (mainly Make it Rain & Bullet Time). And you're not losing much by switching out Sorc. Shoes with Lucidity as your target will be squishies and not their tank.

I did the Make it Rain + Bullet Time combo in a team fight, and I got a penta-kill. Did it again; Penta-kill. 4 Penta's throughout the game in total.

I found her extremely fun to play this way. No one expects it, and will underestimate you for it!

Try it out, I can at the very least guarantee a great time :D
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2010 3:08pm | Report
I just don't see the point of CDR boots when Sorcerer's Shoes+Nashor's Tooth+Golem Buff is much safer and much stronger.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2010 3:11pm | Report
Safer? It isn't. It's not 100% sure that you will get the golem buff, hence the CDR boots instead.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2010 3:17pm | Report
To each his own, I suppose. I'd prefer to set my team up and grab Golem quickly so I can get that extra 20 magic penetration. But I see your point in that grabbing Golem is slightly risky.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2010 3:44pm | Report
Situational and preference I suppose :) Both are good possibilities.
Whats your general opinion on AP MF?
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2010 4:41pm | Report
I prefer AD as she's stronger early game with Doran's Blade stacking while dealing serious damage late-game as a ranged carry. Still, AP MF has huge nuke damage, as you said before.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2010 5:16pm | Report
:) Glad to hear. Working on a guide for that you see ;)
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide