Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Nasus - is it really that simple?

Creator: Hamduden June 20, 2011 12:43am
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 2:18am | Report
With proper warding teleport is gold. He can pull off some amazing ganks with that epic slow
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 3:04am | Report

lol no it isn't.. I'm sure you heard of Hyfe? One of the best nasus players.

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=151

check out his items, I see no warmog and atmas. Therefore I refuse to believe it is good on nasus.

searz, why you so nab? :D

Oh solomid, you so silly.

Warmog + Atma's is good on Nasus.

Nasus should never build DPS items because his Q has no damage limit, that means that when you pick Nasus, you are betting on the game length.

If the game doesn't last 45 minutes, then you are just hurting your team.

There is no reason to build straight up damage items unless you are playing nasus for the slow /eyeroll.
Tri lane for life.
Hamduden
<Member>
Hamduden's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 3:11am | Report
With other words: my build on page 2 is actually perfect? ;)
Regards

Hamduden // Ezaculatte (EUW)
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 3:20am | Report
Temzilla wrote:

Oh solomid, you so silly.

Warmog + Atma's is good on Nasus.

Nasus should never build DPS items because his Q has no damage limit, that means that when you pick Nasus, you are betting on the game length.

If the game doesn't last 45 minutes, then you are just hurting your team.

There is no reason to build straight up damage items unless you are playing nasus for the slow /eyeroll.

Yupyup.
"Gold can't buy you rape." - Mr Sark
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 3:47am | Report
warmog+atmas isnt good on nasus. Tbh I will say that Atmas is fine however warmog? No wai. Look at the sheer price of that item for JUST health... There are so many other items that will give you decent health + awesome defence, something that nasus NEEDS, for example a sunfire cape (defence + health + nice AOE that stacks up with your ulti)...

Alot of times you say that warmog+atmas is good on nasus, but why settle for items that are good when you can get items that are GREAT on nasus.

Triforce is the only offensive item he needs.. but for lulz you can build a dps nasus who will arguably take down towers faster than pretty much any champion in the game
Hamduden
<Member>
Hamduden's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 4:08am | Report
The way I understand Searz and Temzilla:

They agree that Atmog's is GOOD/VIABLE/DECENT on Nasus. It's not CORE, nor the BEST, but it's simply another way of building Nasus, because the items are more useful to him than fx Jax/etc.

I believe they think Randuins + FoN + Aegis + G.A. is the way to go. With proper boots and Pwnforce ofc.
Regards

Hamduden // Ezaculatte (EUW)
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 4:14am | Report
Yeah, but what im saying is... why settle for good/viable/decent when you can get best?...
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 6:04am | Report
There IS NO best for Nasus..
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
Ratch V
<Member>
Ratch V's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 8:21am | Report
I played recently played against a trinity tank nasus. he spent his early game last hitting with siphon strike, and late game he was hitting really high damage while being impossible to kill
Max Carter
<Member>
Max Carter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 9:39am | Report
Ratch V wrote:

I played recently played against a trinity tank nasus. he spent his early game last hitting with siphon strike, and late game he was hitting really high damage while being impossible to kill

This IS Nasus man...

instead of Warmog I can get sunfire or GA, maybe even a thorn or banshee... well, i'll look for it in the game...

Sumonner spells, I really like flash because it can save me and help me with kills, ghost is good for chasing and get to the battle sooner, but I feel this isn't very good, because if you need to use ghost, the mostly part of the time you will be slowed/taunted/feared/stuned, but yeah, it helps to get that squishy running...

I prefer top lane 2x1, so I get teleport, it helps me early backing to heal, mid teleporting near to teamfights, and late to pushing turrets, you know, nasus rape turrets... Exhaust is very good to, but nasus already have the huge slow on W + tri-force slow... But i'll change flash for ghost and try ghost + teleport/exhaust
Thx for Nyoike for this sig! Tanks FTW s2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide