Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Need some critique for my new builds.

Creator: OTGBionicArm February 21, 2013 9:14am
1 2
Which guide would you like to see first?
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2013 11:18pm | Report
A Viktor Guide just fits you too well to pass on ^^
bitpik
<Member>
bitpik's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 6:01am | Report
I think the new Botrk will be amazing on Varus
I was born nude but now i am dude
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 11:04am | Report
Yea, I'm anxious to try it myself. :]
Gemeye
<Member>
Gemeye's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2013 1:14am | Report
I love half the champs you have chosen to do guides for, and would love to see some other opinion on them (Viktor and Varus). Viktor I love for his farm after you get his Augment: Death ("why would you get any other one?"), and usually last-hit like a frantic bunny to get it on my first back. Varus was for a long time my only ADC, and I really liked his blight passive ability. Plus, the stopping power of his ult is great against a bunching team, and usually gets at least two champs in a more spread-out engage.
For Viktor, I run a standard mage set of MPen marks, ability power flat seals (for some early power before I get his laser augment), scaling magic resist (because, well, over time the enemy mage is going to be doing more damage, so more MR over time results in hopefully less magic damage done to me) and flat AP Quints.
Varus, I am not as pleased with my runes, as my dismal amount of IP results in very little drastic change to be had. I run ArPen marks, flat AD seals (for last hitting early), scaling MR and flat AD quints (again, for last hitting).
Cant wait to see your guides for these two, and the others!
(BTW, I love the art in your signature!)
You are going to die. But, if you are lucky, it might seem glorious. Plus, if you are Kog'Maw, Icathian Surprise all the things.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide