Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official Shameless Selfpromotion Thread

Creator: Meiyjhe August 28, 2015 4:27am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Saitamaro
<Member>
Saitamaro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2023 12:36am | Report
If you need ANY information about Yone, check out my guide. The others are mostly outdated, Im working every day on expanding mine so that once Im finished you will have EVERYTHING you could think of in a single guide. So that you can always have the guide open while playing and if you ever ask yourself something you can find it on my guide

https://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/rank-1-global-yone-guide-saitamaro-the-yone-bible-s13-will-get-updated-regularly-627809
Kcmichalson
<Member>
Kcmichalson's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2024 2:52pm | Report
Heya, this is my first time here, I'm Kc. I got into League around mid-season 12 and since then I've really garnered a liking of Poppy Support. I've really enjoyed making guides for Steam and for friends, so I figure I'd try making a guide on the site which I use myself to find off-meta builds and to check out why my laner is building something that looks like it came from ultimate bravery just to assure me, "Trust me".

Anyway, I hope my guide is informative and entertaining, I put a lot of effort into it and it helped me learn not only about BBcode but also a lot about champ matchups and itemization in the process. Thanks a bunch if you take a look at it.
Seriously, who even does that?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide