Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Soraka Builds: which one is better?

Creator: dadde July 10, 2011 1:57am
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 12:42pm | Report

And play against stupid people who ignore you.

Show me a person who get's focused as soraka, and I'll show you someone who can't properly position themselves.
Tri lane for life.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 12:45pm | Report
That game is an example, they literally ran past my team to kill me (resulting in them dying).
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 12:48pm | Report
AD Soraka is still the best. Solid heal and damage what's not to love? huehuehuehuehue
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 12:49pm | Report
lol
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 12:51pm | Report

That game is an example, they literally ran past my team to kill me (resulting in them dying).

Like i said, a soraka who can't properly position themselves will die.

If they are running past your team, your team should be able to just kill them before they get to you.

In the case of that Nocturne or that AP TF, Noc deals physical damage and you have a huge armor buff, and AP TF should be taken care of by camping his port in location and effectively one shotting him.

Combined with your silence, you really shouldn't be dying as soraka.
Tri lane for life.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 12:57pm | Report
The first two deaths were me taking a hit for an ally.

The other 7 were them chasing me around while my allies killed them...our tank wasn't really tanking (=_=), so they would just run past my allies and use everything they had to focus me because I looked tasty or something.

Whether you die or not as a support has to do with the game, not the champion...I took one several for the team and still had 33 assists, imo that's more supportive than if I had let an ally die instead.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 1:01pm | Report
Yes because "should do" always means "will do".....

Position is key, but even a well coordinated team cannot prepare for every eventuality. People can get caught off guard even in the best position possible a fight is generally fluid. A position of safety or power one moment can immideately become one of vulnerability or weakness.

Noc can still shred armor although I was 100% sure that Soraka gives MR and Taric gives Armor. TF can port anywhere on the map that means well out of range of his enemies if he felt like it but still able to impact a supports position; say flanking from the side rather than charging right in to a 5v1 scenario. You can't camp his Tele if you don't see where he ported in at. There are infinite possibilities as to how the movement of a fight will go and saying that doing X or Y can cover infinite is like trying to build a snowman in Hell. You can make some progress but it isn't going to happen.
Max Carter
<Member>
Max Carter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 1:03pm | Report
LOL, well, every game I played i wasn't focused, and I ALWAYS have hard time on focusing healers/rangeds, they're very far and its hard to dive and get them, whenever I try, I die, because I'm focused :/

I like deathfire because you can deal 670 damage with 100 AP on an enemy with 2000 health - Squishies get around this

670 damage for soraka? seriously? '-' It's more than casters spell... Never tried morello, but all my builds were more tanky/team helper (shurelya and randuim). Never built AP Soraka... I think it's much better but I don't felt confidant to build it...
Thx for Nyoike for this sig! Tanks FTW s2
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 1:03pm | Report
@JEFFY Soraka's heal gives armor he means.

@Max Carter do what you're comfortable with.
Max Carter
<Member>
Max Carter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 1:04pm | Report

The other 7 were them chasing me around while my allies killed them...our tank wasn't really tanking (=_=)

Want me to tank? LOL As more I play AD/AP I notice I must play tank/supporter :~
Thx for Nyoike for this sig! Tanks FTW s2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide