Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Two rune pages, two champions on each to share,...

Creator: Sahoya May 24, 2012 10:48am
1 2
Sahoya
<Member>
Sahoya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 10:48am | Report
Hi everyone at mobafire community ^^ I write my first post after have been visiting the site for some time to get help and tips for the several champions i have bought as i have leveled up.
The thing is:
iM LVL 21 and i have like 13 characters already, so i want to focus on 3 or 4 if possible building up my runes pages for the high level games that will keep coming until and when i reach level 30.

I currently have Sejuani, Annie, Nocturne, Fiddlesticks, Kassadin, Alistar, Morgana, Zilean, Shen, Tristana, Twitch, Warwick and Master Yi. From which i have decided to master Sejuani, Morgana and Nocturne.

So, im building rune page 1 with a custom set up for Sejuani and Morgana. Although it might sound crazy, they share mark of insight for ap, Glyphs of shielding for magic resist which also gives morgana a bit more resistance, maybe not expected or useful in teamfight; also some seals of force and resilience, (i find a problem on those, because it might be a bit to much armor for morgana, so i thought of putting in force mostly)

To finish a Greater seal of force and of vilality, one for each.
Damn, as i was writting this it seemed more and more crazy, they are actually really different characters xD, although i can build a bit less squishier morgana, it might be to unviable. So yeah hahah xD thats why i need ur help guyz. Second page would be nocturne jungle which i am building specially for him but if any other could fit in there plz say^^. I will get more rune pages eventually but im afraid i cant right now. Maybe master two characters then, although i play others with less rune help? im quite lost in this haha, i will really be thankful for a hand or two. Thank you everyone ;)
TheRedPenguin
<Inhouse Regular>
TheRedPenguin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 12:54pm | Report
IMO, I rather make a Overall AD and AP.Then start Support/Jungle runepage.After that you start creating custm runepages for the champions.

I like overall pages since most champions can use it.
For example my overall AD page every AD carry champ I play can use it, even jungle.
Same with my AP page , mostly use this with supports too.

But you can do what you think is best.

P.S

Please work on your grammar a little since it was just a bit hard to read it.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 4:06pm | Report
For Nocturne you'll want a mix of AS and arpen in marks/quints. Armor seals obviously and MR/lvl glyphs are pretty solid choices.

For Morgana you have some options. mPen marks are pretty much a given. Armor, HP/lvl or mp5/lvl seals are all good choices. Flat MR or AP/lvl glyphs are both solid. Quints can be almost anything, though I stick with just flat AP.

Not too sure about Sejuani. Armor seals are going to be a must for sure. I'd probably run AS marks and MR/lvl glyphs. Quints might be something like 2 armor and 1 flat hp-regen. Her jungle sustain is really poor.

EDIT: If you're restricted to two pages, I'd recommend just making the Nocturne and Morgana ones. Sejuani should do just fine with the Nocturne page I suggested.
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 4:20pm | Report
Tbh, I'd just get armor seals, and either MR blues or MR/lvl blues, and run them on pretty much every single page.

Then I'd put ad reds and quints on one page, and Mpen reds, and AP quints on the other.

That's what I had for the first loooong time, and it did me just fine
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 7:05pm | Report
Full AD pages suck for jungling. Two of the champions the OP listed were junglers.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Sujing
<Member>
Sujing's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 7:19pm | Report
I have one page for basically all of my AP champions and one page for my AD junglers.

For AP, I take mana regen seals(+11)/flat AP glyphs(+15)/AP per level quints(28)/flat MPen marks(+8.5)

For AD junglers, I take flat armor seals(+13)/MR per level glyphs(+24)/flat AD quints & flat AD marks(+15)

You can switch out any that you feel is better for your champions.
Thanks to koksei for sig!
Check it Out!!!
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 7:48pm | Report
Psi it depends on the jungler.

If they scale with bonus AD, then AD pages work great.

I jungle a lot, and it works fine, you do not need to waste ip on AS runes.

In fact, I could probably jungle just fine without any marks, glyphs, or quints at all. All you really NEED are the armor yellows, and some defencive masteries.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2012 9:50am | Report
The OP gave his 3 top champions he wants to rune for. Full AD pages are always inefficient on junglers. If you don't have 10-15 armor pen in your setup, you're doing less damage to all camps.

Nocturne is exceptionally strong with attack speed. Most junglers with poor or nonexistant AD scaling (like Sejuani) work well with AS runes too.

And that's not much of an argument. Since the S2 jungle, clearing is not about necessity any more. It's about efficiency, speed and power. Anyone CAN lane with no runes or masteries whatsoever, but that doesn't mean you should. A properly runed Nocturne will have a faster clear with higher sustain than one running full AD marks/quints.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2012 9:53pm | Report
Of course he will, but will he do it enough better to warrant spending 15k ip on runes, and an extra page? No, not at all.
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2012 1:46am | Report
i'd just make overall AD and AP too.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide