Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[EUW] Inhouse Game Discussion - October

Creator: LevasK October 3, 2015 3:23am
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2015 4:35am | Report
tfw this guy tells me to go easy on my lane opponent and I lose for it.

And, tfw I started the first Ahri game just as ahead as the second one, then I accidentally bought a 2nd Morello's, then made the mistake of setting myself back 700 gold by selling it.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2015 5:11am | Report
You really like making excuses for yourself

Basically MOBAFire.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2015 5:26am | Report
It's not an excuse... It's what happened. I made the mistake of buying a 2nd Morellonomicon, then made the mistake of selling it.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2015 10:41am | Report
tfw this guy tells me to go easy on my lane opponent and I lose for it.

And, tfw I started the first Ahri game just as ahead as the second one, then I accidentally bought a 2nd Morello's, then made the mistake of setting myself back 700 gold by selling it.

Well, you were literally 3-0 before he hit 6 :P The only person I could abuse - LatestLegend - only saw me at around 10-15 mins. I'm sorry you feel like I ****ed you over, I didn't expect to snowball so out of control
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2015 11:40am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Well, you were literally 3-0 before he hit 6 :P

It wasn't thaaat bad. I think it was my 2nd kill where he tower dived me with his ult (yeah I wasn't deliberately trying to kill him as much as possible, he often forced my hand by playing aggressively). After you pointed it out I had to start playing defensively and it meant I had no pressure over the rest of the map either. I tried to roam once and he basically took my tower. q.q

Anyway I've thought about this before and I don't think high Elo players should have to go easy on low Elo players. Assuming the balancing was good, then that will have taken into account that team A has a super high rated player, and team B has a super low rated player, and all the other players on each team will be balanced towards that. If the high Elo player goes easy on his lane opponent, then he's essentially playing at a worse level than balancing was counting him for, and that makes the game unbalanced because team B has a better team to compensate for the low Elo player losing so hard, which he won't actually do because of his lane opponent going easy on him.

Make sense?
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2015 11:43am | Report
Games of Saturday 10.10.2015

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

GG WP.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2015 1:28pm | Report
You better keep your mouth shut, Levas, we're in this together. We'll be done for if they find out.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2015 5:18pm | Report
I get what you're saying fapora, but I still dunno. Like, if someone had pointed out to me in yesterday's game 2 that CHo was silver (I didn't pay attention during team select), I'd never had asked levask to double ult gank him, even though I was probably gonna feed terribly because all of levask's ganks turned into counterganks since pengu was on his way.

I get what you're saying but, to be honest, when the difference is that abysmal, your presence alone after 3 kills should be denying them cs and presence. I'm not saying "if he's suiciding don't kill him", I'm just saying that it's fair if you don't actively **** them up. And, to be fair, the game was fairly balanced for a while until the scales started tipping hard in our direction, mostly because I was predicting Jjoxuu's plays and taking him out.

In the end, it's all up to the higher elo player. If you think that you are entitled to **** all over someone, you can do it. I myself will generally prefer to give them a little space to breathe after the initial rape ^^
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2015 6:28pm | Report
Calling me low elo and going easy on me ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2015 6:50pm | Report
Joxuu wrote:
Calling me low elo and going easy on me ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

No but you are low ELO. Like, lower than me even.
True love is found only in yourself.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide