Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

[NA] - Screenshots and Game Discussion - June

Creator: BarbJ June 8, 2013 7:16pm
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2013 12:09am | Report
I see your post and I'm going to ask the team members what exactly happened before deciding how many points to give.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Viola Orpheus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2013 12:26am | Report
Mowen wrote:

I see your post and I'm going to ask the team members what exactly happened before deciding how many points to give.

Well, if my words mean anything (I was the Caitlyn in that game), I'll give what we (blue team) did which may or may not have indirectly ticked Moon off during the game. Sort of to catch them off guard, Percy (IIRC it was him) suggested at champ select that we do something different for fun. Which is that we all rush top and try to get the top inhibitor as soon as we could.

Things were doing alright and the chat was quiet (Save for an early "ARAT!?") until we reached the third turret, which was when I think the game was paused and /all chat went crazy. IIRC, something along the lines of Moon getting mad at his teammates for not following his suggestion on what to do to counter this strategy I think was the topic until someone suggested that Moon just quit instead of continuing to rage. Which I think he did after the game continued.

Some stuff may or may not be entirely accurate, but I was mostly quiet and had a good mood during most of the game so I hardly payed attention to the raging /all chat. But that's mostly what I remember happening.
Many thanks to Xiao, jhoijhoi, TinyStar, Tsuki, and WOMBO for the sigs!
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2013 2:06am | Report
I think we need someone from their team ditto since they're the only ones who actually know what happn'd in that vent channel. I have no chance of knowing what happened, the only thing i do know is:

1: Moon left, he seemed to be offensive by his tone in chat before leaving example:"These guys just muted me because they think they're better than me" or something along the lines of that - i should've screened it, but i was tired so i forgot.

2:Sixsonatas muted Moon, it was said so in chat.

3: Taggrin muted Moon, it was said so in chat.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2013 2:22am | Report
Oh. My bad, my only intention was to tell what we did which may or may not have led to Moon ticking off as I mentioned. Perhaps I should have reworded my post better.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2013 5:02am | Report
Review of the games and players from memory(was too tired to do it last night)
Game 1:
@Leona, it wasn't really that you were too aggressive in lane you just tried to make some forced engagements which we couldn't have won - that made you become low so we couldn't engage once we got a pick on the ezreal so we turned a dunk-lane into a farm lane where we just got poked to death. It was partly my fault for pinging though.
@Vi, you took way too many kills so when enemy finally started focusing you we got decimated
@Kha'zix, you were really greedy like... really greedy
@shen, against a vlad with shen you just want a ****load of sustain and mr since you won't be killing him without a jungler unless he misplays the matchup
@the game overall, a game that we should've won, but we just got too indecissive and started doing nothing, we then wandered and got caught in 2-3-4v5's, allowing the enemy team to get in front and ultimately just lose the game from getting outscaled. Another problem was that once mid-game came i(jarvan) couldn't solo the ezreal partly because i didn't get any of the kills early

Game 2:
Not much to say about this game tbh. I think i misplayed heavily, i really should've gotten some roaming through but it just didn't seem to work for me - i think i should've won nasus' lane for him so we wouldn't have a fed kennen on our hands, guess i wasn't patient enough.
Once teamfights started i was the only decently farmed guy on our team and my squishy build wasn't paying off due to kayle's ****blocking abilities.

Game 3:
I prolly derped this game in the banphase should've banned kata.

I also should've went AD instead of AP - prolly would've won this for us.
@Janna, should've went for extra waveclear with some ap-runes rather than support
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2013 5:27am | Report
Quoted:
Game 2:
Not much to say about this game tbh. I think i misplayed heavily, i really should've gotten some roaming through but it just didn't seem to work for me - i think i should've won nasus' lane for him so we wouldn't have a fed kennen on our hands, guess i wasn't patient enough.
Once teamfights started i was the only decently farmed guy on our team and my squishy build wasn't paying off due to kayle's ****blocking abilities.

I mostly blame myself honestly... For playing a little too safe during team fights that I was in awkward positions at the back, though I think we could have approached the fights a little better. That, and I really need to react faster to Kennen jumping on me during team fights that I died before I could do anything. I had Cleanse, Flash, and 90 Caliber Net to get away, but I couldn't react fast enough.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2013 10:43am | Report
Polse plz

Also anyone got the rest of the screenshots?
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
BarbJ
<Exceptional Editor>
BarbJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2013 12:57pm | Report

Game 1 - 6.16.2012. / Host: Barbrian J

Game 2 - 6.16.2012. / Host: Barbarian J

"Do not rage, do not fear, Joe is here!"
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards