Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

NA - SR - 09/15/2012 (500+ wins ONLY)

Creator: Nighthawk September 12, 2012 12:24pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2012 7:53pm | Report
Are you kidding me
You missed the game i played in
Whatever
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2012 7:54pm | Report
Game 1:

Game 2:

Game 3:

If I helped you, click that +rep!
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2012 1:46am | Report
Dat game 1, so embarrasing...

Random stuns, random stuns ERRYWHERE :D
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2012 7:26am | Report
have yet to see tristana win a single inhouse. but shes the #1 ad carry guys amirite

Spoiler: Click to view

Thanks to Anal Samurai for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2012 7:31am | Report
EvilDice wrote:

have yet to see tristana win a single inhouse. but shes the #1 ad carry guys amirite

Spoiler: Click to view

corrected that for you since you mistyped it.
COME TO EUW or gimme good ping on NA or just runes and I win inhouse with trist

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2012 7:35am | Report
yep keep believing that guys

Thanks to Anal Samurai for the sig!

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2012 8:07am | Report
Not really sure whether inhouse results have anything to do with her viability lol.

I don't think she's the #1 but she's certainly not one of the worst, I honestly have no clue how you can even think that..

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2012 8:30am | Report
she has a point in the game where she's completely worthless lol

EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2012 8:45am | Report
because she is. i just find it ironic how i see mobafire people preaching that trist is the best ad carry and yet i've never seen her win an inhouse. inhouses are just more statistics, and statistics place trist on the level of some really bad champs. the only champ on that list that surprises me is udyr.

look at major LANs. when's the last major LAN where tristana has been played. i remember an ESL match maybe a week ago between clg black and i believe dig. they used their 8 bans (esl rules) on ad carries. ez, kog, sivir, graves, corki, ashe, cait, vayne all banned out. still BOTH SIDES DID NOT PICK TRISTANA. draven, varus, and MF were getting picked, not tristana. that tells you how the pros feel about her.

why? her mid game is garbage. complete and absolute garbage. if you teamfight with tristana midgame it might as well be 4v5. her laning is mediocre. she has no poke with low-mid range early on. yes she has high burst but other AD carries have comparable burst (with AD ratios! imagine that). plus, these AD carries do not have to all in to achieve that burst. tristana does. if you rocket jump into a 3 man gank to kill that 50% hp ezreal you die. your E pushes the lane, so you can't freeze it if you need to farm *(spoiler alert, because of her complete garbage mid game she needs to farm)*.

as far as lategame, yes, she is perhaps the strongest 6 item AD carry in the game. i'll leave you to decide why this is a moot point. to know this, you must understand how the AD carry role works in the current meta.

btw trist is my 6th most played champ and i at one time had a 70% win rate with her. i think i know my tristana.

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2012 9:10am | Report
No need for you to add that, I know you know what you're talking about and I agree with what you're saying.

Like I said, I don't think she's the best. With a good laning phase and an incredible late game, I'd hardly say she's one of the worst though.

I agree she can't really poke in the laning phase (it's either going in balls deep or just not initiating), but combined with a support like Leona her burst is still very strong when actually going in.

My biggest problem with her is her E and the fact it won't allow you to freeze, I absolutely hate that about her. Personally I'd say that is also the biggest reason pro teams don't pick her up as much (though that's just my guess).

I don't think pro teams think she sucks overall (because she just doesn't). It's just that others without a weak midgame have good early burst too like you said. Of course she's still great for her healing reduction, but that's only really necessary against a Soraka and I haven't seen that being picked by pro teams either in a while.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide