Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Point List

Creator: Mowen October 10, 2012 11:23am
101 posts - page 4 of 11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 6:45pm | Report
jinlee wrote:

im sorry, i didnt mean to flame i just have low patience for prepubescent kids when i play video games

because you were never one of those kids amiright? Funny that you say prepubescent, because from what I can tell you haven't grown up much at all. Who's the prepubescent here?
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 6:59pm | Report
Irckj, while the person you were flaming may not have been the greatest player, as were the rest of the team you flamed, that's still no excuse to flame them or complain about there play. You repeatedly criticized your bot lane partner as well as others and made no attempts to be polite. Had you even made an attempt to be polite, I would not have asked for you to be given 3 points, but you weren't, and so there you go.

Jet wrote:
i always thought read was xaioli

they both cry whenever i post
jinlee
<Member>
jinlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 7:51pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

because you were never one of those kids amiright? Funny that you say prepubescent, because from what I can tell you haven't grown up much at all. Who's the prepubescent here?

well since prepubescent means someone who hasnt hit puberty and im 5'10 and a deep voice id say iv hit it, i dont hate the people because their young i get annoyed by what they say and their refusal to shut up. and who wouldnt be annoyed when someone was rambling off on how bad one of your teamates was bad because he made a bad pick

all credit for this amazing sig goes to the nameless bard

if you thought what i said was worth it a rep would be rainbow pony awesome
Mooninites
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 8:27pm | Report
jinlee wrote:

im 5'10 and a deep voice

i'm beyond intimidated
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 8:35pm | Report
The purpose of this discussion is for people to ask why points were given and to receive explanations, not to take potshots at people asking why. If people can't be mature about this I will take it to pms or not do it at all. Please stop making meaningless jabs and either ask why you got points, explain why they deserved points, how to avoid it in the future, or don't post.
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
lrckj
<Member>
lrckj's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 10:45pm | Report
the problem is that i was offered 2 not 3 T_T
Lrckj Is Here :P
lrckj
<Member>
lrckj's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 10:47pm | Report
Fruyti wrote:

Irckj, at first you were an excellent contribution to the inhouses... but as the night continued. I received several complaints:
1. During the champion select, by four people.
2. During the game, by five people.
3. I even saw you sh*ttalk your Draven publically! In all chat!
That behavior isn't excusable, especially in any type of inhouse; so I think it would be in your favor if you changed the way you behave. And overall, the negative impact you left on the game deserved three points, considering how many people disliked it, including me.

i was bullied out of mid by my teamate in the champ select and draven was following me and he wasnt even farming he said he was scared of taric
Lrckj Is Here :P
Aseafy
<Member>
Aseafy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 11:27pm | Report
It should be simple enough to say

'if you aren't playing for the laughs or just for fun, just go play solo queue'.
In-depth guide to the Twisted Treeline - Whether you want to play competitively or for fun (:
Find the fun of ranked 3's by clicking here!

Thank you to The Nameless Bard for my signature!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2013 12:54pm | Report
lrckj wrote:

i was bullied out of mid by my teamate in the champ select and draven was following me and he wasnt even farming he said he was scared of taric

you weren't bullied out of mid, lol. Fruyti and Solo Riven both asked to 1v1 top lane BEFORE the game happened, and everyone agreed with them. When we got into champ select you called mid or top, and I said solo riven was top and asked if I could please mid, we had a bit of an argument over who would go mid and top, but eventually you agreed that you would support, because i convinced you to let me mid and solo riven top. Nothing would have gone on past that had the game not gone the way it did, and I'm pretty sure you know that. You agreed to go support, you weren't bullied out by me saying 'go support or i'll get fruyti to give you points' or something, i didn't even know you were mad till we got in game and you started flaming Taric. Not to mention you never disagreed that solo riven and fruyti could 1v1, and yet you made a big deal out of it while in champ select when we're all just trying to have fun. I mean how hard is it to let 2 people 1v1 each other top for 1 game...not that hard bud.

Mooninites
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 3:12pm | Report
Careful Eo,

he might have his mom write a letter to your parents about how you e-bullied him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide