Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Point List

Creator: Mowen October 10, 2012 11:23am
101 posts - page 5 of 11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 4:27pm | Report
damn I don't even know what to say Moon

Nighthawk wrote: I might not have the most posts but i'm pretty sure I have the most *****.
Searz wrote: ^ QFT
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2013 12:30am | Report
I do. Stop making meaningless jabs in this topic, Moon, Mowen already warned you about it before.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Y U S0 BAD
<Member>
Y U S0 BAD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 8:26pm | Report
The next time suffix (aka frutyi) decides to put a bronze ranked player, in with the diamonds and platinums, and then proceeds to rage all game about it, it will be the last time i play. NOT FUN BUDDY, NOT FUN
Fruyti
<Member>
Fruyti's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 8:34pm | Report
i don't recall raging, but i remember being kind annoyed that you refused to communicate and being consistent in telling you what to do, since all you did was say "amg im silver im not pro enough"

then listen to the people that know what to do.. instead of doing your own **** and ruining the game for the rest of us.

you had three games to simply tell me you want to be put in the lower bracket. if you don't want to have some sort of organization or cohesion for the team, then don't play with the 'higher' bracketed people. expect some leadership to actually win the game, rather than being in your own lala land.
Y U S0 BAD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 8:37pm | Report
then your memory needs a good going-over. if you aren't willing to tell people how they should go about things, and just spam rage telling them they are bad.... well, you get what you are given.

why should i have to tell you to put me in a lower bracket, whens its painfully ****ing obvious you should. 2k wins vs 130 wins....... wake up mate. we aren't here to inflate your ego, we're here to try and have some fun and learn. Raging at people and constantly criticizing, rather than giving advice, is NOT going to yield good outcomes.... i thought a player of your apparent skill would know this.....
Fruyti
<Member>
Fruyti's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 8:40pm | Report
do you really think that i would say "YOU'RE BAD" "YOU SUCK" directly to you, or to anyone? Please stop trying to make me look like a moron to the community, you're pathetic. Please, quote me verbatum, good sir.
Y U S0 BAD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 8:43pm | Report
im sure if someone had streamed that game, id have my proof. i cant screenshot everything buddy. You know, and i know that you were quite abusive during that game. Clearly though, you arent man enough to admit what youve done.
Rhollback
<Member>
Rhollback's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 8:44pm | Report
Are you guys really advancing anything by saying all this? Or are you barking at each other like dogs?
The past is the past, when one has proof of the other then it'll be able to put up a fight, but until then you're both just kind of speaking jibberish.

Thanks to the very talented The_Nameless_Bard
Fruyti
<Member>
Fruyti's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 8:44pm | Report
Didn't ask for a screenshot, asked for a quote. Give me one thing I've said to you that was aggressive/abusive. And then I'll ask (or you can ask) someone else in the game if it was true or not.

These allegations, performed by the moronic minority of MOBAFire.
Y U S0 BAD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 8:49pm | Report
dude you know you were abusive, you know this. You cry allegations, i say truth. by your current attitude, you clearly arent thinking straight, or are just such an egomaniac, that you cant. You clearly arent worth the time. Thankyou for ruining what could have been a great gaming experience. I wont be back.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide