Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ahruu's thread of trying to support his way out...

Creator: Ahruu May 24, 2013 4:46am
Williaf
<Member>
Williaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2013 8:36am | Report
Ehh I know low elo games may not sound too exciting but I am also stuck in low elo like yourself (Bronze I). I have been following your thread for awhile I just never responded to it. Seeing from your games I really think you have what it takes to get to Silver V you just have to play a lot more and learn from the mistakes you make every game. Try out new champions and what not.
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2013 8:37am | Report
How do you figure out your MMR??? If you're talking about your LKS, that's not accurate at all lol. LKS is based on your league points and current division, so it could be off by a LOT and you'd never know it.

Btw good job. Don't be negative, the losing streak shouldn't come. If it ever starts however, take a break from playing.

Made by -NA- Veng Lmfao
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2013 8:42am | Report
DarkPercy wrote:

How do you figure out your MMR??? If you're talking about your LKS, that's not accurate at all lol. LKS is based on your league points and current division, so it could be off by a LOT and you'd never know it.

Btw good job. Don't be negative, the losing streak shouldn't come. If it ever starts however, take a break from playing.

Ofcourse i wasn't talking about lks..heh. Thanks, and thanks again for the advice :)

Williaf wrote:

Ehh I know low elo games may not sound too exciting but I am also stuck in low elo like yourself (Bronze I). I have been following your thread for awhile I just never responded to it. Seeing from your games I really think you have what it takes to get to Silver V you just have to play a lot more and learn from the mistakes you make every game. Try out new champions and what not.

Thank you Williaf, and i pretty much know i can carry myself to Silver. I just have to be patient and have the right mindset, cause my mechanics are definetly Silver class :)

46 LP. Ap yi is nasty lol
Don't +rep me im a bad person
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2013 7:06am | Report
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/23638907#profile

It depresses me that people like that^ have have higher mmr then me :'(
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 3:50am | Report
Get at me
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2013 12:57pm | Report
I guess adc teemo isn't that viable.

Kaggboer2012
<Member>
Kaggboer2012's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2013 1:02pm | Report
i guess you dont know what an adc is lol
hi i am the best

ich komm mit mehrsilbigen nomenreimen die mehrsilbig sind und sich auf nomen reimen

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/aatrox-opness-guide-pls-dont-downvote-1st-guide-349029 CHECK OUT MY AWESOME GUIDE BUT NO DOWNVOTES PLX
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2013 1:18pm | Report

i guess you dont know what an adc is lol

I guess i was ironic.
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2013 2:22pm | Report
Vapora Dark new guide inspired me to play my old man Talon. I had some serious connection issues mid game and we we're on our way to throwing but the connection eventually got better and i was super close to getting a penta:(
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 5:38am | Report
Been doing good lately:) Bot got off to a pretty bad start, but they redemeed themselves later on. Pretty good game, i zoned darius during laning phase and got firstblood when their zac came to gank and darius underestimated my damage :p

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide