Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ahruu's thread of trying to support his way out...

Creator: Ahruu May 24, 2013 4:46am
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2013 2:07pm | Report
Ahruu wrote:

Like karthus but with more pentakill buttons?????? :OOOOOO

he actually has to leave the base for the pentakill, so when i think about it, play karthus. or go for yi, for the penta you need to spam q(ap) or rightclick(ad).
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2013 8:59am | Report
Forgot to screenshot the game :c
Duoq with Nordensgaard.

I went bot with ezreal and he was 3/0/5 or so after 15mins i think it was.
My warding this game was really good, felt like we had control over everything pretty much the whole game. Nordensgaard went 8/3/something with Pantheon top against their GP. Good game.
Don't +rep me im a bad person
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2013 9:43am | Report
Duoq with Nordensgaard again.

My best adc game in a while. My farm was good. I pushed good (5 towers and 2 inhibs). I also did very good in trades, always coming out on top or killing them :) My 2 deaths we're kinda sloppy but meh, we won and i played very good overall. Nordensgaard also did a fine job jungling :D
Nordensgaard
<Member>
Nordensgaard's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2013 10:01am | Report
Ahruu wrote:

Duoq with Nordensgaard again.

My best adc game in a while. My farm was good. I pushed good (5 towers and 2 inhibs). I also did very good in trades, always coming out on top or killing them :) My 2 deaths we're kinda sloppy but meh, we won and i played very good overall. Nordensgaard also did a fine job jungling :D

to give a deeper explain of my jungling:
- i acutally did decent, but i had some early game troubles, my client got buggy and i got into the game at approx 0230, i think i did a decent comeback, even tho my ganking early game lacked hard. :(

i also had some massive counterjungling troubles, jax did a VERY good job on denying my blue from both karthus, and me, he stole i twice in a row, but then i started warding, counter jungling him. ^^

- Wp Ahruu, was a good game.
There's no such thing as luck in LoL.
- Now compare it with dices. <-- Thats luck.
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2013 10:51am | Report
Another Duoq with Nordensgaard, he played ez and i went lb.

Riots servers suck balls so i came in at 3mins due to servers being busy. Lux had about 20cs and she was lvl 3, so i had a really hard time in lane. Our jayce top never connected, but to be fair their jungler didn't connect either so i guess they deserved it.

my ending stats were 6/4 i think
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2013 11:59am | Report
Another Duoq with Nordensgaard.
We had a pretty rough laning phase with nida hitting many of her spears forcing nordensgaard to go b a lot. But it became much better mid-late game, where we won most of our teamfights. I think i've improved a lot in teamfight positioning during teamfights and farming. GG WP.

Edit: Just realized Vaynes build. Unusual, i'd say.
Nordensgaard
<Member>
Nordensgaard's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2013 3:58pm | Report
Ahruu wrote:

Another Duoq with Nordensgaard.
We had a pretty rough laning phase with nida hitting many of her spears forcing nordensgaard to go b a lot. But it became much better mid-late game, where we won most of our teamfights. I think i've improved a lot in teamfight positioning during teamfights and farming. GG WP.

Edit: Just realized Vaynes build. Unusual, i'd say.

And my little speech about this game;
Well, honestly i kinda fu**** up in the bot lane early game, i simply didnt pay enough attention to this nidalee with her spears, poked me alot. i had some MASSIVE troubles on following up on Nidalee with her warding i didnt get any assists pre-mid game really, and i couldnt farm either because of Ahruu farming <-- which is my first priority ofc.

but whenever trist went B, this vayne/Nidalee just zoned me from last hitting these minons.. 2 ranged bot lane, vs 1 ranged 1 melee, not funny.

over all a pretty solid game, i enjoyed it.. had a bit of raging against this Nasus. but oh well, we figured it out i guess.

GG WP Ahruu, thanks for the games.

Currently, me and Ahruu have duoq'ed 5 games i believe, 4 wins and 1 lose.
There's no such thing as luck in LoL.
- Now compare it with dices. <-- Thats luck.
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2013 1:18pm | Report
So uhm yeah, i played reaally bad in the first 10 minutes. Redeemed myself through a double kill @ dragon and went even with lux for a while. Though she bought a mejais and that totally **** on my team. Lux could almost oneshot our nasus, which was pretty insane. The game turned around when my team was defending our Last mid tower for a fair amount of time, during this time i was dead. When i came back i got there and pulled off an late quadra. After that we got their last two mid towers and an inhib. They couldn't hold us back and eventually we Aced them again and won.

Conclusion: Me picking Kata was a pretty darn stupid decision. Well to be fair it wasn't really a decision, i panic picked Kata when it was 1sec left cause she was the first mid champ i saw xD
We won and i'm up for promotion, yay :D
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2013 12:36pm | Report
AP Nida top into Singed.

The game went well, i hit a lot of spears and we won pretty easily.

Now, what isn't quite as good is that i lagged out during champselect and automatically got a loss in my series for it. Lets hope i win the last one.. :/
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2013 12:40pm | Report
Ahruu wrote:

Now, what isn't quite as good is that i lagged out during champselect and automatically got a loss in my series for it. Lets hope i win the last one.. :/

So stupid Riot implemented that, good luck with your last game.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide