Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Byakuya's ranked journey!

Creator: IAmByakuya April 8, 2013 11:55am
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2013 3:44pm | Report

Fk you I won us half out teamfights and saved you haf theh time

Pfft I was the one saving you and getting people low so you cud chase them with your gay passive

I was always at a safe position except when I tried to splitpush at a wrong time so no ty ^^
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2013 4:04pm | Report
no way mang half our team dies and I just come and go in and boom boom boom ace godlike warwick so many timez
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2013 4:09pm | Report

no way mang half our team dies and I just come and go in and boom boom boom ace godlike warwick so many timez

You mean, JANITOR IS HERE

And nope, lies

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2013 4:20pm | Report
Yeah man like whehn akali and leona went full ****** 2v5 and you were like farming or smthing I went in and boom ace with Elise
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2013 6:30pm | Report

Damage done to champions
IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 7:33pm | Report
And getting another promo thx to my Shyvu <3

Elise got ****ed hard early, took 3 out of 4 of her buffs and got FB for zyra.

Kept helping lanes while farming 2 jungles, then after I got botrk Trist cudn't escape from meh. Died once cuz im dumb as **** :(

Insanely tanky at the end, ggs

IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2013 6:43pm | Report
Promoted to Gold III

Dem hooks, very wp by everyone

Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2013 9:26am | Report
Edit your post and erase "tose ooks" because you did ABSOLUTELY NOTING all game, especially in te laning pase. I wis I was using lolreplay so tat everyone can see ow bronze V-ish you Tresh is. You got carried hard, don't even try to say oterwise lol
IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2013 3:35pm | Report

Edit your post and erase "tose ooks" because you did ABSOLUTELY NOTING all game, especially in te laning pase. I wis I was using lolreplay so tat everyone can see ow bronze V-ish you Tresh is. You got carried hard, don't even try to say oterwise lol

Dude you're either trying to troll or you're completely stupid

If you mean the thresh game I posted above then you're a complete ******* because you got kills thx to my grabs, if I did NOTHING I would have 0 assists and my deaths were saving people or in big trades which we kept winning, compare MY score with Nami score.

If you want me to post the past Thresh game I will, we were playing vs ****ing fiddle and vayne which can nullify grabs and dodge easily, we managed to go even in lane early even when they had so much pressure and I saved you early by pulling fid into tower and exhausting him, then you went full ****** and waited on bot bushes waiting to start fighting but all you got was a fid fear/silence/drain in your face, tried to save you but you kept screwing up and i got a double kill after you died. Or how you stayed there sitting waiting for fid ults.

I saved tons of people with constant lanterns and even though I missed a lot of grabs for trying to do them at max range or in places with lots of creeps while you kept annoying me for trying to get you kills, why don't you talk about you overextending over and over on bot lane ALONE and getting ganked by 3 people when you go there alone even though they are all mia and die constantly? that Plastic V positioning.

Of all the champions you cud have picked with Thresh you get Ashe vs fid/vayne...theres a reason you had 4 kills early and I had 3 kills so stop being a ***** and lie when im letting you last pick get ADC when im 1st pick and supporting.

Yeah get lolreplay so people can see how much you are lying...

Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2013 7:42pm | Report
I'm sorry man.. I was mad that fiddles 5 hour fear me while Vayne killing me and nothing can do about it... I was also mad because I was losing often and minions always blocking hooks so zzz laning phase then Vayne lategame

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide