Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Byakuya's ranked journey!

Creator: IAmByakuya April 8, 2013 11:55am
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 9:59am | Report
There we go again

The game ended and i had 3.5 to spend :P

GOLD IV INCOMING

Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 12:25pm | Report
Promoted to Gold IV!

Forgot to screen but here are my latest games, managed to get a QUADRA at the end but xin killed eve so I cudnt penta :( , I saw i have a very bad winrate with varus since everytime I play him i get very bad teammates...1-6 with him atm

Anyways

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 1:02pm | Report
Grats :)

What happened for you to have no more than 118 cs in the Ezreal game though (not meant as a personal attack or anything, sorry, just wondering because it doesn't look like you had a bad laning phase)?

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 1:38pm | Report
should reverify yourself now that you're gold :3
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 2:15pm | Report
Good job =)
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 4:26pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Grats :)

What happened for you to have no more than 118 cs in the Ezreal game though (not meant as a personal attack or anything, sorry, just wondering because it doesn't look like you had a bad laning phase)?

The thing is we were winning hard and grouping for objectives so we had all towers pushed to their base and since everyone kept taking cs from ALL lanes I just took what I cud.

And you can tell since I had around 3.5 gold to spend but didnt go back to base since they surrendered.

For varus game on the other hand we did the same but I had a place to cs :P

Oh and I cudnt cs more early since Leona kept baiting me early as soon as I got to lane to go in vs the Varus which kept going wrong since Zed and Jarvan kept coming bot a lot so she had the most deaths

IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 4:26pm | Report
Quoted:

should reverify yourself now that you're gold :3

I keep trying but it keeps recognizing me as Silver II :(

Any way to change it?

Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 7:34pm | Report
looks like you figured it out
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 7:39pm | Report
Mai waifu told me

IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2013 8:16pm | Report
MY
BACK
HURTS
SO
BAD

After nailing Jayce 3-0 he got mad and dived on my tower so I pushed and roamed EVERYWHERE, kept helping team get towers and stuff but to a point they started getting caught caught and caught then Ahri disconnected for enough time...I cudn't 1 v 5 them obviously...

Sigh...this Jayce still has enough **** in his *** to make excuses at the end

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide