Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dychronius's Quest for Plat

Creator: Dychronius June 4, 2014 6:35pm
Dychronius
<Member>
Dychronius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2015 2:26pm | Report
AND WE DIDS IT BOYS 6/4 WHAT WOOT WOOT. The average stands.And then we keep up with tradition where after every step forward, I lose a bunch and question my sanity.
First game, ww and I dived trynd and both died to him at around 6, I shouldn't have followed in on ww's dive, but the rest of the game went well. I've also taken to upgrading my warding trinket early if I'm doing well to get more vision, works well. Second game was just awful. Duo'd with Dracoscale102, and I got cocky around the sion. I underestimated his early game, and overestimated myself, and ended up dying 4 times to him. By then, tristana was also dead a ton, and it all spiraled out of control. Then trist afked ~5 minutes before the game ended, and we lost. I just straight up failed that game.

Also, I've picked up Shyvana, and I'll attempt to learn J4, both top lane, and they might pop up everyone once in a while.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2015 6:05pm | Report
Duo'd with masterofjoe, went well.Yasuo top is not something I've played against often, like maybe a year. But after the numerous nerfs, I think he's not in much of a position to play. Anyway, was passive early, then got a free back to buy sheen, tp'd in, and killed him. And it went downhill for him from there.

Side note, I'd wanted to try out youmoos, I think I'd seen IreliaCarriesU running it a few times, didn't get much of a chance to use it this game, needs more experimenting.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 6:49pm | Report
It appears I have better luck with frostbutt than with infiltrator.First game was an all around stomp. Fizz top doesn't do well against Irelia. Second game I duo'd with C9 IAmCheez. We had a gnar who had no idea how to gnar, and said he was a trash champion, when he/we never fought when he was mega. Third game, another duo, I underestimated jax completely. Usually I win the lane, but jax outplayed me hard in lane and wrecked me.(side note: the better jaxes I've seen use angler, odd lil tidbit) Fourth game I could've played better but without Khazem's riven guide telling me how Riven beats me, and using it against her, I probably would've done worse. I probably wouldn't have come back into that game if their team wasn't so immobile and squishy mid game. Also, unofficial quadra in the fourth game, almost had a penta.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2015 7:46pm | Report
A day of ranked, oh boy.First game blitz was afk for the first few minutes to get new batteries for his mouse, and jinx was getting mad and thinking we'd lose. And then she wrecked face. Second game I tried to take the advice of earlier in the thread, trying to roam, and there was nowhere to go. Either there were no wards to tp to or they were pushed, or both. Third game was a suicidal leona who went ham and got the kills for everyone at the cost of my own life. Fourth was a fed yas, and me getting camped. I messed up so much while being camped, going in when I knew kha would be near. Fifth game I messed up early, when fizz was 6 I tried to fight him without being 6, and then everyone decided to boss me around and complain all game. Sixth game duo'd with Dracoscale102, every lane but mid failed to do anything but die. That's bout it.

Also, I think every time a Draven is on my team they fail miserably (unless it's Thedukeabides). Edit: After looking at all the games earlier in the thread, the amounts of times a Draven had more kills than deaths that wasn't TheDukeAbides is 2. The amount that didn't was 6. So maybe there wasn't any negative bias in that statistic.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2015 5:34pm | Report
This year is gonna be hard as ****, but I believe. For now ;_;First game duo'd with Domaine, I went adc instead of having him cause that'd be worse. Went better than expected, but it took me so ****ing long to get a kill. Second game went against a riven, I could've played better but it was still fine. Kat got an instant quad sometimes around 20-25 min. I got the other kill. Third game duo'd with IAmCheez, fiddle and graves were doing fairly badly early, and malz was getting camped. On the bright side, my kda is much nicer.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2015 7:39am | Report
Two ranked games, one was on Sunday one was on Monday.First game I kinda got forced into Nauty, since I was planning to play nocturne, but I'm perfectly fine with playing naut, because before this thread even began at the beginning of Season 4 he was my main jungler. And then I got Vi. Anyway, I didn't do much early that game, because gp got my gromp because of his passive and it set me a little bit behind. The fights were really back and forth, but we were pushing more and got the win that way, and because they had no ap which would be consistent or relevant. Second game I wrecked trynd early by getting a kill on him from a gank, then killing him again when he tried to fight me in my minion wave, and then killing rek. I kinda snowballed out of control, to the point where no one could fight me and rek had given up the game, and began to sit top lane and push with trynd. They got an inhib at least so that counts right?

Side note, I have no clue what those glowly numbers over the teams k/d/a mean, and I kinda want to find out.

Do do do dee do do do
Fat_fast
<Member>
Fat_fast's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2015 8:12am | Report
Dychronius wrote:

Side note, I have no clue what those glowly numbers over the teams k/d/a mean, and I kinda want to find out.

You mean the 14-13? That's your ranked gaming stat this season, 14 wins and 13 loss, if you weren't talking about that, then sorry, no idea.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2015 8:22am | Report
Fat_fast wrote:

You mean the 14-13? That's your ranked gaming stat this season, 14 wins and 13 loss, if you weren't talking about that, then sorry, no idea.

Thank your for solving the long standing mystery of those numbers for me. :)
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2015 9:43am | Report
Fat_fast wrote:

That was exactly what I was talking about. huh, the more you know.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2015 7:03pm | Report
What nerfs?I don't think I've laned against a singed since early season 4, if at all. A fun learning experience. Ahri tried to dive me with singed at level 5, traded 1-1. Then I got a kill on singed and kinda snowballed from there, constantly killing lee sin. He ragequit, and the 5v4 took hold. Singed really only just pushed top, he didn't do much else. All in all, an laning phase.

yay series

Do do do dee do do do

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide