Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dychronius's Quest for Plat

Creator: Dychronius June 4, 2014 6:35pm
Dychronius
<Member>
Dychronius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2015 4:30pm | Report
And up the ranks we goooooFirst game I was second pick and first pick took Irelia away from me ;_; Kinda did badly early, made up for it later, and then it was a 5v4. Second game went against lee, did kinda badly early taking a few too many q's. We started grouping, and since corki was mega fed and lee falls off, plus I scale, means we won things :D Also lucian was never there. I should learn the irelia/lee lane :/

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2015 7:58pm | Report
4 games, 3 from today.First game Irelia got picked away, and I didn't feel comfortable on anyone else so I went to nasus. Thing went well for me, just not everyone else. Second game I duo'd with Dracoscale102, renekton counterpicked me, but I'm 50% certain he just picked it cause he knew he's supposed to be strong against me, because he was definitely worse than other renektons I've played against. He started cloth 3 against me, like come on. Yes, 3 health pots. Third game I fell behind early, and couldn't pick up from there. And trundle was a ****ing jackass, complaining about everything. At least, I think so, I couldn't hear him over the mute. Things just kept getting worse because everyone but trundle lost lane, and trundle just split pushed all game. Fourth game leona was dc'd for 14 minutes, and nasus dc'd a few times. Turns out NA was having a fit for a bit. Joy.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2015 7:27pm | Report
Three ranked games, and for some reason, I feel like recently I'm getting the more toxic teammates.First game things went fairly well in lane, but we were getting outplayed in all parts of the map, and thresh was getting caught out all game, and rarely warded. Second game darius was lagging, and sion was a ****ing god. Third game went against the botlane I had on my team in the second game, and our botlane got **** on. Leona was gonna graves adc, but it got picked away and let the other guy adc. They both got mad at each other, leona rage quit, and sivir was useless. But I didn't lose lane on Irelia today, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2015 7:26pm | Report
4 games, 3 duos with C9 IAmCheez, 2 wins, and a partridge in a pear tree.First game a bad tp towards drag put me super far behind teemo, but I caught up to relevancy after some minutes. MF was a raging ***** though. Second game IAmCheez got camped mid, and the brand support was running away from every fight. Even fights we could win. Second game I cried against Nasus, but we played the map better and won anyway. Also, vayne went botrk>zeal>ga, so that made me cringe. Fourth game went against a very aggressive shen that rushed a thornmail. Bot kinda failed, and kat got fed, and that was kinda that.

Side note, is Shen supposed to be aggressive, or was it just that guy?

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2015 9:00am | Report
3 games over a few days.First game Fizz was dc'd for the first 5ish minutes, I kinda forget, but he caught up fast and the nasus was pretty bad. Second game Cass ragequit, then Hecarim started trolling because he thought we couldn't win a 4v5. I'm now 0/5 with thresh. Third game was longer than it probably should've been, but it made my kda look good so I don't care :P. Anyway, I have never played Irelia vs Quinn before, and this Quinn was interesting to say the least. I just played super passive early, then once I got a kill on her I started winning the lane, and then I kinda snowballed without even noticing. Also, sunfire and mobis on quinn? Shame.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2015 7:26am | Report
3 games from a couple days ago I forgot to make a post.First game I was forced into picking mid or adc, and naturally I went mid. Everyone complained about my pick, since we were all ad, but I can't play any ap mids comfortably so it was probably better for me to play quinn. I did well in lane, bot lane failed, and I started falling off because I was so focused on picks I didn't farm or get any xp. Second game yas got fed. Third game kat took mid from ali, and ali and gragas just spent all game complaining and insulting kat for dying a ton. Also, rango was super bm, and had a pretty weird build. I should learn the irelia/rango matchup.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2015 7:00pm | Report
I didn't play like any ranked last week because I was sick, and instead decided to practice my Karthus mid. In that time, C9 Iamcheez magically got silver 1. Time to climb boys.I played the first two over the weekend. I had an end game screenshot of the first one, but imgur wouldn't let me edit my picture, so I gave up and decided to post that instead in a later upload. First game I didn't even know who was going top and took the wrong runes, and we kinda just got outplayed everywhere. 14 LP lost. Second game renekton wasn't able to bully me out super well, and I was able to fight back against him fairly easy with sheen. Leona and Cait were bickering all game, and just being annoying and toxic in general. Still, superior teamwork and the fact that vayne got zoned out of every fight lead us to the win. Third game I played better than the last ranked game I played against a sion (lets not talk about that ok?), but I definitely could've played better. We had better objective control, and kha didn't really do anything, so we won.

Why the **** am I seeing so much malz and cho. To my knowledge, they aren't being played THAT much in competitive, about as much as urgot is picked/banned I think, possibly less even.

Do do do dee do do do
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2015 8:52am | Report
I've been fairly busy recently, but things are starting to calm down now. And I'm in series, so that's nice.First game zed fed and amumu flamed him. Nothing else to it. Second game duo'd with masterofjoe, bot did badly early, and jax did nothing at all except die. Third game went against gragas when I thought it was wu, so I had the wrong runes, but it all worked out in the end. Ahri and Lee seemed to be duo'd, and they both didn't do so well, and tried to dictate everything. They even yelled at me for not calling mia when I did ._. Fourth game nid fed early, and we did alright bot. I whiffed a few to many Leona ults, but minus that it was a good game.

Do do do dee do do do
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2015 8:53am | Report
Good job and good luck :>
Dychronius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 6:01pm | Report
I did the series yay. And as is tradition, lose the game right after.First game everyone did fairly well. Garen didn't really do anything aggressive, so the lane was a free win for me. Second game me and jinx went ham early and completely destroyed graves. And then ori got fed. But we won anyway. Third game zed did fairly poorly, and was raging the entire time. And nid got fed. But I did well in lane, so that's nice.

Do do do dee do do do

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide