Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Embracing's Ranked Journey (Chinese Server)

Creator: Embracing March 26, 2012 7:27am
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2013 1:14pm | Report
yo gl rose, keep it up.

Disappointed no League of Warmogs on Elise tho :<

Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2013 9:26pm | Report

Ugh

I was against Elise and I managed to do okay after a Kayle gank

but Karthus was too fed and the tempo went way too fast in their favor. I didn't manage to get my warmogs because I didn't realize Karthus was huge. Overall the Amumu pick completely countered our picks (For those who don't know Amumu counters autoattackers really hard)
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2013 10:25pm | Report
Wait

There's still elo in China? O_o

Also, BotRK isn't that great of a first item on Jax >.> It's better later on as people actually get more health.

Phage is a lot better to chase vs Elise too.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 1:55am | Report
Yeah cn is prolly a month behind

and really? i always thought people rushed it

(saw from streams)

and i hate phage :P
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 7:46am | Report
1st game imgur is bugging out
8/6/2 Pantheon Defeat
I stomped Elise in lane super hard but then our teamwork just broke apart later. Bot was failing super hard early game and mid lane had little presence. Later on we just couldn't focus the right targets and lost teamfights after teamfights, giving Elise 10 kills eventually where we couldn't handle her.

2nd game forgot to take pics :P

Xin zhao 13/5/17 Victory

I was against Darius and I went all in at lvl 1 forcing a flash out of him at lvl 2. Then my lee came to gank and I got FB. Lane snowballed super heavily from there. Mid Brand was doing even against a Kass and bot lane was getting pressured super heavily. I eventually got 10/1 through skirmishes but then our teamwork started to fall apart because my team started fighting which I attempted to stop. Eventually they calmed down and we got back the tempo of the game and won teamfight after teamfight.

Back to 1768 -_____-

think I might make a mini xin zhao guide some day because there aren't any good ones atm
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 10:27am | Report
Embracing wrote:

Yeah cn is prolly a month behind

and really? i always thought people rushed it

(saw from streams)

and i hate phage :P

Well in my experience, not a lot of champions can duel Jax post-6, assuming you're both at equal resources. Jump, stun, Bilge should be enough to get your Phage proc going, and 90% of the time that's going to get you a kill or make them blow a summoner. Phage also goes into TF, which is a lot better after the buff :p

But then again, Elise is like a hard counter to Jax, not sure if that would work if she can continually disengage.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 12:21pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:

Well in my experience, not a lot of champions can duel Jax post-6, assuming you're both at equal resources. Jump, stun, Bilge should be enough to get your Phage proc going, and 90% of the time that's going to get you a kill or make them blow a summoner. Phage also goes into TF, which is a lot better after the buff :p

But then again, Elise is like a hard counter to Jax, not sure if that would work if she can continually disengage.

Elise can stun Jax as he jumps and just disengage. By the time a Jax could be able to afford a bilgewater AND a phage. Elise will already have gotten Sorc boots a guise and a giants belt and can live and outtrade jaxes burst. That being said if you can bait out an Elise's stun she's actually a fairly easy kill.

Embracing wrote:

think I might make a mini xin zhao guide some day because there aren't any good ones atm

Better have a section on AP xin zhao =P

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 9:42pm | Report
Eh fml don't feel like playing

3/2/0 Xin Zhao Defeat

This game just completely ruined my mood. Early game I zoned out Singed because I took wolves and hit lvl 2 fast. Then I roamed mid at level 6 and for some reason enemy Morgana was lvl 4. I then got a double-kill off of Amumu and Morgana. However for some reason bot was ****ing up super hard. Ez went 0/4 and Taric went 0/5. I couldn't even roam down there because they'd always back out. Taric didn't even buy a sightstone so we had no vision. We could've won this game so easily because of team comp (Xin Zhao vs AOE team) but we couldn't even fight properly in a teamfight.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 10:49pm | Report
2/4/2 Lee Sin Defeat

Top lane xin fed Elise 8 kills and went 0/8

nothing really to say
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 11:26pm | Report
1/4/0 Elise Defeat

fml Malphite's Q outdamaged me in lane and in a teamfight i fking dced and my team surrendered

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide