Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Eo's Emporium of Ranked

Creator: Nighthawk November 9, 2012 2:27pm
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2013 5:25pm | Report
annie's chosen? more like teddy league :D
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2013 6:21pm | Report
only ranked game I did today.

jungle zed, did pretty good although I didn't really get to do much, just kinda did a lot of damage and died, lol.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2013 8:20am | Report
inb4 nighthawk turns out to be diamond level when he has high FPS
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2013 5:20pm | Report
People say a good player can reach high elo without high FPS or Good internet..

I can tell, from experience, that this is barely any true. Having high FPS and a steady low~ish ping is SO damn important.

Going from my old computer to my new laptop basically got me from 1500 elo to 1850 in a few weeks back in Season 2. I bet I'd be plat right now if I still had my old computer/internet connection
Nighthawk:

quit flirting with my waifu

or i'll fight you

TO THE DEATH

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2013 7:01am | Report

inb4 nighthawk turns out to be diamond level when he has high FPS

lol maybe, I think I have enough skill for gold but beyond that, idk.

I have decent fps now, but my ping is still pretty **** so no diamond for me atm ;)

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2013 7:24am | Report
DarkPercy wrote:

People say a good player can reach high elo without high FPS or Good internet..

I can tell, from experience, that this is barely any true. Having high FPS and a steady low~ish ping is SO damn important.

Going from my old computer to my new laptop basically got me from 1500 elo to 1850 in a few weeks back in Season 2. I bet I'd be plat right now if I still had my old computer/internet connection

I agree that they probably could, but I doubt a player could IMPROVE to that level with such a handicap. If you're already diamond 1 or something and you switch to something with ****py FPS, you could probably still get into diamond. If you're unranked with a 10 fps laptop, I doubt you could ever improve enough to get into diamond though.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2013 8:15am | Report

I agree that they probably could, but I doubt a player could IMPROVE to that level with such a handicap. If you're already diamond 1 or something and you switch to something with ****py FPS, you could probably still get into diamond. If you're unranked with a 10 fps laptop, I doubt you could ever improve enough to get into diamond though.

wow thanks for the vote of confidence baby ;(

(i was unranked with a 10 fps laptop before)

or did you know that already and you're saying something totally different

idk i'm tired

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2013 10:47am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

wow thanks for the vote of confidence baby ;(

(i was unranked with a 10 fps laptop before)

or did you know that already and you're saying something totally different

idk i'm tired

I meant that now that you're on a decent laptop, you'll probably find it much easier to improve. :P Before you were restricted somewhat as low FPS makes certain things somewhat impossible. ( Such as team-fighting with or against a Karthus )
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2013 3:44pm | Report

I meant that now that you're on a decent laptop, you'll probably find it much easier to improve. :P Before you were restricted somewhat as low FPS makes certain things somewhat impossible. ( Such as team-fighting with or against a Karthus )

good thing all that stuff is over then :)

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2013 7:16am | Report

two solo q ranked games I did today, forgot to ss the end game screen both times (duh) but did well both games.

First game:

Jungle Jax. Started red --> blue route, didn't do much early game except farm, in terms of lanes my bot (twitch janna) and mid (ahri) weren't doing to well, my top (nasus) was stomping really hard against a fiora. Ahri pretty much fed Talon a bunch of kills, I did manage to catch him out once when he was at low hp, we both died in the 1v1 but I got Shut down gold. From there I continued farming and ganked bot a couple of times, picking up a double kill when we dived tower and a couple more kills off their Sona supp who decided to take clarity instead of exhaust (I had her in champ select a couple times before that game and advised her to take flash exhaust instead of clarity tp). Eventually I snowballed a bunch (as did Nasus) and we ended game after 20 min when I picked up a triple + 1 kill.

Second game:

Top Annie, I stupidly picked Annie into Orianna and asked our Jayce to go mid instead of me, which worked out well as he did pret good and I picked up a double kill when the two junglers met at top lane and fought it out. I think I picked up 1 more kill on Cho'Gath pre 6 then started roaming, picked up 1 kill on Orianna and 1 on Ashe as well. At level 9 I couldn't really burst Cho anymore as he was way to tanky and died once when he combo'd me. After 1 teamfight mid which we lost horribly our EZ quit and since the rest of our team had a grand total of 2 kills I couldn't really do much against their legendary jungle Jarvan and the rest of the team as they were to tanky and we were to far behind.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide