Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[EUW] Joxuu's ranked support/adc/jungle thread.

Creator: Joxuu April 21, 2013 7:15am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 10:43am | Report

Not that you can't win lanes or win games with her or even carry. Just in considering the fact that about every other mid-laner beats her on multiple grounds makes her, relatively speaking, ****.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 10:49am | Report
And half of the champions you named are dead the second Annie stuns them. Lots of the "higher burst " are completely stopped by any hard CC. Lots of them don't even have higher burst. Some like Zyra completely rely on skillshots and dodgeable spells for the burst. For example Zyra's initial burst is completely negative by a dash such as Quickdraw or flash. And I don't think you're taking into account Tibber's sustained damage or her E, even if it's just a few autos, in her DPS.
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 10:50am | Report

Additionally, I recommend you to read properly because I didn't call her unviable or complete ****.

I was referring to this
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 10:57am | Report

And half of the champions you named are dead the second Annie stuns them. Lots of the "higher burst " are completely stopped by any hard CC. Lots of them don't even have higher burst. Some like Zyra completely rely on skillshots and dodgeable spells for the burst. For example Zyra's initial burst is completely negative by a dash such as Quickdraw or flash. And I don't think you're taking into account Tibber's sustained damage or her E, even if it's just a few autos, in her DPS.

You have no clue what you're talking about and last time I checked, Annie's Q is the only targeted spell she has, and it has limited range compared to most.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 2:00pm | Report
He did the Vapora Dark's.

Step 1. Kill lane opponent --> Darius
Step 2. Kill mid lane --> Syndra
Step 3. Finish with triple kill from jungler

repeat. He got really feeded after few minor fights where he grabbed most, if not all of the kills.

NOTE: He was top, not middle. Top against Darius.

Imo: Annie doesn't stand a chance compared to current strong mid laners, but is OK pick. Still vialable against certain picks.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2013 11:03am | Report
Smurf @Gold III, playing with platinums tough. +37 LP per win.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2013 11:04am | Report
+37 O.o
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2013 12:22pm | Report
Hmm... I can verify my ELO from second account also ?
(As long as the rank is earned by me of course ?)

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2013 7:00am | Report

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2013 9:04am | Report
Incorrect password on my main account O.o

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide