Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Going for Gold in nine days

Creator: Latest Legend November 2, 2014 5:28am
1 2 3
Zordagoth
<Member>
Zordagoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2014 2:28pm | Report
Good luck on your journey bro, I just did exactly that and it's a success i'm gold now è_é.

I wish you will too
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2014 5:43am | Report
Zordagoth wrote:
Good luck on your journey bro, I just did exactly that and it's a success i'm gold now è_é.

I wish you will too
Thanks!

Well I guess there's an end to winning games with ****ty teamcomps. Early game Twitch and Lulu did well but bot lane lost and I played somewhat even. And they had so much tank potential. They also had full drake and baron control. Master Yi and Caitlyn got fed, Orianna followed and rest is history.

I tried to get Dr. Mundo down before level 6 but I couldn't do it, maybe I should have taken some mana pots instead of hp pots as starting items. After he got 6 the lane turned into farmville, I couldn't really leave or I would be giving up my turret. So I pretty much watched the rest of my team getting bullied.

The first time I died I wanted to help Lulu and Twitch, but it turned out the wrong way. Late mid game I was stupid and got baited into a Master Yi gank. After that I died way too many times in skirmishes, it would've probably been better to just stay out of the unnecessary fights going on while we were on the losing hand.

I've been mostly losing to dive top laners ( Gnar, Dr. Mundo) lately. Not sure what I can do about it but I'll keep an eye on it.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2014 7:08am | Report

This turned out to be a beautiful game in the end. We started off pretty badly, except for Jayce. Then we lost a major fight during clean-ups, mostly because we were scattered across the map, and they took two towers and a drake. After that we managed the fights pretty well, I think I had good control over the fight. Then suddenly Twisted Fate got a quadra kill, Jayce obviously didn't like it, and he could've gotten a penta if Caitlyn wasn't such a marksman. Then baron happened and Twisted Fate got a penta in the end.

We mostly won because the enemy team made some mistakes, and because we had such a poke and nice siege composition. The last few fights could have turned out worse if they had actually fought back in the first place instead of getting scared and getting out of position.

Also I took some kills I shouldn't have, two times Caitlyn could've finshed them off with Ace in the Hole, but by the time I noticed her I already pressed W. I think. And I think it may have been better to build Aegis of the Legion before talisman of ascension. I died once early game by getting caught in Dark Binding which was pretty stupid.

Caitlyn was actually pretty cool with her traps, we managed to kite and kill Tryndamere at full hp with Undying Rage up.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide