Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hi guys it's Duffs :>

Creator: DuffTime February 6, 2013 3:03am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 4:56pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Flaming noobs means he's an arrogant douchey nerd. Not a nice guy. He assumes he's above people who are lower elo than he is, that means he's an *******, lol.

He'll be higher elo than me. Why is that even being brought up? The only person who cares is him. And apparently you o_O

I've never really been a solo Q hero. I played normals in S1, 3v3s to diamond in S2, never cared much to really dive in to the solo Q ladders. I might play some more in S3 though, but elo is both a representation of skill and the amount of games you play. I never really played enough games in Solo Q to have an accurate elo :P

Eh while he can be quite an ******* on Mobafire, I don't usually see him be an ******* on League/Skype. There are plenty of people who are *******s on Mobafire and are cooler on League though. And if you're not going to solo queue (I thought you were) then w/e, it's no big deal. I was kind of interested in some competition between two good players since like...I've never seen that on Mobafire I guess? IDK was just curious :>

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 5:23pm | Report
throat is actually pretty helpful and tutored me about almost everything ive asked him (except hecarim cuz he doesnt play hecarim sadly) and gave me answers without calling me an idiot or a noob

calling him a douche because he says your guides are meh is kinda douche-y

and you using your "i have more rep and more views and #2 guides so youre just mad LOL" is just like him using his elo to put himself above others

on a side note good luck with ranked i -might- look at your stream
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 6:10pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

throat is actually pretty helpful and tutored me about almost everything ive asked him (except hecarim cuz he doesnt play hecarim sadly) and gave me answers without calling me an idiot or a noob

calling him a douche because he says your guides are meh is kinda douche-y

and you using your "i have more rep and more views and #2 guides so youre just mad LOL" is just like him using his elo to put himself above others

on a side note good luck with ranked i -might- look at your stream

Okay so he earned a fanboy by helping you out and now you're coming to his defense. He's still an arrogant pricky douchebag to other people like myself.

And of course I was being condescending and douchey back to him. I'm glad you picked up on that, because that was the whole point. I'm not a "Turn the other cheek" kind of guy, if somebody wants it with me, they can come and get it.

If you can't see that he was the one who was aggressive and rude first, and are only here to defend your mentor, you may as well not even post. I don't care about what he says, much less his fanboys.

Thanks for your good luck wishes. I don't care if you watch or not to be honest.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 6:10pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Eh while he can be quite an ******* on Mobafire, I don't usually see him be an ******* on League/Skype. There are plenty of people who are *******s on Mobafire and are cooler on League though. And if you're not going to solo queue (I thought you were) then w/e, it's no big deal. I was kind of interested in some competition between two good players since like...I've never seen that on Mobafire I guess? IDK was just curious :>

Yes he has been an ******* since the second he started talking to me. #1 *******, right up there with Canoas and all the other *******s.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 6:28pm | Report
im not his fanboy because he mentored me, tons of people on mobafire have helped me

saying "i dont care what he says much less his fanboys" and "i dont care if you watch it or not" is also pretty egotistical, something you said was a bad thing about throat

i know he was aggressive at first but saying hes just a troll or a douchebag because of that is incorrect because to me and others ive seen him help on the in-game chat hes been nice and helped people

also i may be using the word "mentor" wrong because ive only asked him a few questions and he answered them nicely and not douchebagish
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 6:32pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Yes he has been an ******* since the second he started talking to me. #1 *******, right up there with Canoas and all the other *******s.

he's not even close to the level of canoas and mooninites, ramen etc lol :P

but yes he's being an ******* to you, don't know why, and that's not cool, but it still doesn't make him a huge ******* like canoas, i'm an ******* to cuddowls, but that doesn't make me an ******* in general.

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 6:56pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

im not his fanboy because he mentored me, tons of people on mobafire have helped me

saying "i dont care what he says much less his fanboys" and "i dont care if you watch it or not" is also pretty egotistical, something you said was a bad thing about throat

i know he was aggressive at first but saying hes just a troll or a douchebag because of that is incorrect because to me and others ive seen him help on the in-game chat hes been nice and helped people

also i may be using the word "mentor" wrong because ive only asked him a few questions and he answered them nicely and not douchebagish

He is a troll and a douchebag in my very limited experience with him, and he has yet to prove to me otherwise.

I am not speaking to you kindly, because you are leaping to the defense of somebody who has treated me poorly and without just cause. This shouldn't be that difficult to understand.

You should consider that if he is singling me out, then it only means he's treating me worse than everybody else and only furthers my cause to dislike him. I don't like aggressive trolly douchebags like throatslasher.

Go look at his thread, that he's going for diamonds. Come back and tell me how many times I've posted there. Next, go look at his guides and see how many negative comments they have from Dufftime. Then, go look at his blogs and tell me how many times I've said a negative thing there.

And after that, go to my blog, go to my guide, and look at my post here and you go figure out where the naegativity is coming from, okay buddy?

I don't know who this guy is or why he doesn't care for me, but it doesn't matter. He is allowed to downvote any guide he wants, but to do so for no other reason than because I am who I am does in fact make him a rude douchey *******. I don't care if you agree or not, he's being an ***.

Of course I'm gonna be short with my responses to you, you're just blindly jumping to the defense of the guy you know better. That's not my ego talking, it's my impatience with the way you are handling this.

Nighthawk wrote:

he's not even close to the level of canoas and mooninites, ramen etc lol :P

but yes he's being an ******* to you, don't know why, and that's not cool, but it still doesn't make him a huge ******* like canoas, i'm an ******* to cuddowls, but that doesn't make me an ******* in general.

Okay, let me put this in a way that makes it impossible to misunderstand.

In my personal experience, throatslasher has been as big of an ******* as anybody else to me, including Canoas and originally Mooninites (Who I now get along with, so I'm not saying there isn't hope for this douchey ******* too), and whether or not anybody else has experienced his rude aggression (I know some have) is irrelevant to that point.

I may have misspoke when I said I assumed others have had a similar experience, and that would be my mistake. I assumed that others may have had that experience judging by the way this man has chosen to interact with myself.

Yes?
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 7:44pm | Report
true he has been an *** to you but that does not make him an *** in general, and i did tell you why im defending him, because to me hes not a douchebag and ive seen him help a lot of people in game and has also made 3-4 threads to help others with questions

you have no reason to be unkind to me other than me pointing out things you said were douche-y, which you also said were meant to be douche-y anyways

i then said good luck and i might watch your stream which is a big thing since i never watch streams and i thought your stream was interesting the one time i checked it out
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2013 8:43am | Report
Well, you seem like a nice enough guy.

Sorry if I was too forward with you, I think your intentions are good.

I guess my word of advice would be not to jump into the cross hairs of arguments like this taking sides :P

Truth be told, throatslasher is out of line on this one. He started the douchey back and forth by being rude and telling me before my new guides even release that he will DV them, and has now negun to do so. I can safely assume he has already taken the liberty of downvoting all my other guides - which is fine. If he had good reason, that would be one thing, but he's simply decided to do it to be rude/douchey which is another thing that I don't have respect for.

Anyway, I'm glad if he has helped you out, but it doesn't change the facts. The facts are he's been rude to me since day 1, and other people have already messaged me privately without me even asking telling me that they had the same kind of experience.

Unpleasant kind of guy, sad to say.

Cheers mister Dillbutt64, I hope there's no hard feelings.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2013 10:37am | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Okay, let me put this in a way that makes it impossible to misunderstand.

In my personal experience, throatslasher has been as big of an ******* as anybody else to me, including Canoas and originally Mooninites (Who I now get along with, so I'm not saying there isn't hope for this douchey ******* too), and whether or not anybody else has experienced his rude aggression (I know some have) is irrelevant to that point.

I may have misspoke when I said I assumed others have had a similar experience, and that would be my mistake. I assumed that others may have had that experience judging by the way this man has chosen to interact with myself.

Yes?

ok yes I gettit. Obviously he's ouit of line, blablabla, w/e w/e

are you doing commentary on your stream? You better have good music or something cause I wouldn't want to listen to celine dion while I watch you :<

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide