Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Koksei D Panda - s(m)urfing in OCE~

Creator: koksei July 7, 2014 8:05am
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2014 1:17am | Report

Pregame chat.

Andy D: braum OP
Koksei D Panda: fck braum
Andy D: gg tryn
Koksei D Panda: Ill rape this kid
Andy D: antiskill
Koksei D Panda: wait
Koksei D Panda: that sounds wrong

AND SO I DID.

well 100% zoned botlane, but couldnt kill them all too often. ez game but a bit too drawn out coulda ended like 10min earlier.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2014 6:47am | Report

Amu game - fck amu that champ is cursed
Nami game was 100% won at 20min, then people **** around cuz they are fed and throw.
Lux game - was lagging and dcing, entire team sucked again anyway so I dunno.

Just gonna get it tomorrow :/

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2014 1:08am | Report

funny enough Number1Rengar is on my FL and was in the enemy team on my free win nami game Q.Q.
Was random this time again and adc isnt his strongest role but his mechanics are good anyway~

I played a really solid game but couldn't save him that many times - Leona E is kinda hard to get midair if you aren't standing in front of your ADC. And he got hit by just about every Zenith Blade T.T

Well rengar was doing work, ryze was winning on his own and somehow our Syndra was legendary all of a sudden.

+25 LP

Lastpick called support and I had the choice between jg and ADC. Since I am not even gonna so much as ****ing look at that piece of **** Amumu anymore and don't have any other junglers the choice was quite obvious~

Didn't CS all too well early, but kited really well in teamfights coulda avoided 1 of those deaths easily the others were for the greater good.

Duoed with Number1Rengar this time.

Up for promos again!

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2014 6:34am | Report

I ****ing told them if I pick Amumu its gonna be like this.
Well we somehow won, with 2 inhibs down as well.

Like we had the biggest lead u can basically have around 20 minutes and then the amumu effect kicks in, people just throw everywhere and do dumb ****.

If I wouldnt have been in promos I would have dodged. fck this champion

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2014 7:14am | Report

I sure as **** remember why I do not like duoing with people I meet in soloQ.
They do good in 1 game and just about no1 flames in winning games.

Then you get into another game and he's "forced" to anything but support or adc,
0/4 ori with ignite, vs eve jungle and not a single pink ward.
Riven obviously smashed singed, and my leona got baited into eve ganks like a moron.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2014 8:35am | Report
dced toplaners both games, came back but got crushed both games, fck dis.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2014 10:53am | Report

I dun even know, without the intend to insult anyone - this game was like playing against bots.
Got me to 100LP again~

Sigh, another game which shoulda been won but people ****ing around, getting caught and Nasus just withered me zz.

Got a triple kill at level 1, enemies invaded killed our jungler - I killed the one that had the buffs, W reset, W reset redbuff ticks.

Started the game with double dorans vamp.

1/1 in series now, finishing this **** tomorrow. I'll try to pick trist ~
way easier to carry

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2014 1:41am | Report

Fiddle played rather poorly, but our AD/bruiser nid wrecked faces and eventually I got fed as well.
Laning was a bit derp thresh either commited at the wrong times and pussed at the wrong times. Could've had like 2-3 kills more in laning really easily.

Apparently my support was a support main~
Not sure what Yasuo did pretty sure he was trolling tho, don't think he used his ult even once oO.

Nami ****ed up a lil early but I just farmed and farmed, died more than I would've liked to but WW + Fiddle is just cancer.

Next stop diamond - gonna need to go on a winstreak again to skip divisions tho

EDIT: WTF lolking screens say I was already plat in those games.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2014 2:40pm | Report

Last pick for them trolled and picked 2nd jungler. Lucian obviously couldnt do ****, their top got smashed.
Asked us to group mid and end - did that ended game at 14min.

Wanted to ADC but premades called it and I was like well might as well mid.
Had to face Ori which I just hate as Lux it's such a boring lane T.T

Well botlane got completely smashed. My jungler screwed me over, fed buff to Ori and blamed me for it~
Fiora went kinda equal I guess.

Screw ups and positive stuff
- Not quite sure this game, all lanes lost and my jungler screwed me over. Did keep up with my opponent in CS, still room to improve tho. + I guess my CS was quite alright despite the fact that I lost, kept up with her and even lead for quite some time, even tho I felt like I didn't CS all too well T.T

As you can see Ziggs and Leona were premade.
If you see their scores you might also be able to understand how painful laning was for me.

I actually got quite mad this game since they ********ted so much in champ select, how good they are etc, and then they both fail utterly.

Welp we lost on all lanes but top (?) and maokai did quite alright I guess.
Eventually we lost a lot of teamfights and objectives and finally even an inhib.

I muted those premade turds and just farmed and farmed, and slowly but surely I started outscaling graves.
Picking up a few kills in tfs also helped~

Once I had botrk shiv and IE I started wrecking and it became quite clear we had a shot at winning.
Got into a teamfight shortly after and I managed to get away from akali and kill her, my team managed to kill all but graves and morg, both rather low tho. I had 100-200 health left and they had no vision on me and were prolly both around 500-700 HP, jumped at them and killed the graves surviving with a sliver of health dodged morg Q ryze holds morg in place and I rip through her.

Next and last teamfight was just a run down, we were at baron and they went in 1 by 1, killing em all one after another. And taking the win~

- My cs early on was freaking bad T.T. Should've just ignored those premades straight away and not argued with them, very unlike me. + Caught up really well and somehow managed to stay alive long enough and get my damage out in teamfights. Carried late..

Second pick picked Cait so I supported.
Laning was really easy, we had Cait range and even if we lost trades W to heal up.
Level 1 I hit Lulu with 3-4 autos and Q so she got chunked straight away.
J4 was premade with Caitlyn so he got us an early kill.

Toplane lost really hard tho I think he had internet issues tho and Heimerdinger had Exhaust.
Mid was rather equal, but Ori had keyboard problems and sometimes couldnt press Q,W,E,R derp.

Well we started smashing bot harder and harder, I got caught once, being a bit cocky trying to zone them outta cs and suddenly elise appeared :/

Teamfights started I kept Caitlyn alive and perma buffed her with E so she'd be able to kite and apply slows, also rushed Mikaels into Locket since they had loads of magic damage.

Ori, Jarvan and Zed were basically just cannon fodder while Cait and me ****ed them up.

- Besides that early fck up where I got caught I played a pretty solid game, nothing bad other than that I can recall at least. + Buffed and healed the right targets. Got a solid lane win. Good ults and 2-3 man bubbles were happening quite often.

Gonna use this format for most of ma future posts.

69LP ATM

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2014 5:57am | Report

Wanted to ADC but twitch called it as well, and if I supported everyone would get the preferred role.
Well twitch died FB going super aggressive, almost into tower and after I missed bubble, so.. there was basically like nothing I could do.
Meanwhile mid and top died as well and I dunno all lanes just seemed to snowball.
Ori was the only one that was playing decent, I also played rather ****ty.

- Messed up quite a lot of bubbles and couldn't really be as helpful as usually :/ + /

Went top since draven said his account doesnt have any champs for other roles that he plays.
Got FB on Khazix level 2, he was half HP or sth, walking through a trap, Pounce Ignite Q.
Had to flash after to finish with human form auto.

So far so good, afterwards I messed up and died 1v1, thought he already used his 2nd ult invis so I went back in and died. After that I just pushed and pushed, khazix roamed. But we saw him walking through top river, walking through bot river, no1 backed, or tried anything I dunno. Giving him a double kill.

I got their first top tower and when Khazix roamed again their 2nd one as well. Thing is he could easily 1v1 me by now.

Anyway enemies went for baron and I went bot and got their inhib, was definitely worth it for us since we just lost a TF 3 for 0 and then sona stopped them from backing.

Anyway, their inhib respawns I ask my team to just def while I get their inhib again, which I did.

Suddenly Kata jumps in dies without even ulting, and the rest of my team follows, Khazix comes to fight me I 1v1 him but he gets away with about 100 health. My whole team is dead and they go for our base with 5, cant kill any of them and just die - game over.

I am not sure if I could've pressured them back if I didn't chase khazix and tried to end as well...
I played rather poorly besides the good splitpushing and FB but I dunno, my team had like a perfect 4v4 comp but I guess our botlane was just way weaker than theirs.

- Never should've died 1v1 after I FBd him. And prolly build armor earlier. + Getting FB and good calls for splitting on the right lanes.

Nami was playing a really good support and we crushed bot from the get go.
I messed up quite a lot of CS since I tried shiv, I usually go botrk into shiv.

Fizz owned mid and their jungle together with our jungler, and our toplane was losing.

2 of my deaths were just really stupid and greedy but oh well ://

-God my csing was horrible. Was greedy which is very unlike me~ + Had some good repositionings with jumps which secured kills

This game. I dun even.
If you just look at the teams you'd prolly bet against us and I did think about dodging tbh.
Jinx or me got FB, I went for E on level 2 got the slow of on draven and bubbled him, blew his flash before, well he died so we had the early lead. We overstayed and eve came and killed both of us.

We bullied botlane and eve came again and again, and we often died but killed 1.
I dunno how but we were still winning trades even after all this and jinx was like 1/4/3 and I was 3/3/1
Our Sion kinda camped mid and got Kat ahead and I think we got every single dragon this game.

Singed was just being singed, proxying sometimes dying, taking towers not really caring even if he did die.

I don't even know when we had this turning point but all of a sudden we just obliterated them.
Morde ult was useless thanks to Mikaels and I rushed Locket this game since they had so much magic dmg.

-Should've led the lane and backed off when we were rather certain eve comes. Didn't buy as many pinks as I should have. + Did good with the itemization, and played a good laning phase despite the eve camping. Couple of 3 man bubbles in tfs and actives used properly.

So I laned with a janna, and got grabbed 2 times early.
I had no idea what the **** we could do vs thresh lucian and we ended laning with like 0/3 and 0/3.

Well I am trist so I just kept farming and farming and my team actually also kind of lost in mid and went equal top.

Our jungler did rather good and for some reason we got all dragons, despite them having way more pressure.
I guess the janna pick was quite nice vs yi and akali but welp, Nami coulda locket them up just as good.

Our teamfighting was just way stronger and yi decided to split but we got inhib and he got 2nd turret and got stopped by ryze tp. Next fight he does the same and gets inhib but we get top inhib, meanwhile their mid inhib is back up but since we killed the other 4 we just head to end, we send ahri back to deal with yi and she makes him back off. We manage to close out the game in the same push.

-Got hooked twice in laning. + Farmed up despite the bad start and only died once after laning.

Up for promos! I hope I can still skip, should work if I 2/0 them.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide